dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t do a lot of all in bluffs.
In tournaments it will have to be 10XBBshort stack and trying to steal blind
In cash games I would do all in bluff if I was short stack and pot odds made it reasonable to try to semi bluff before the river. All in air bluff at the river I don’t have the courage to do yet but seen it done by really good players. You have to known the villain really well and play it the board really well. It’s sonething I like to add to my game at some time.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allin bluff - good bay bankrool. This is my personal opinion, but if you really want, you can.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience,during cash game. All in that is greater than the pot is generally a very strong hand rather than a bluff I think it takes a lot of skill and knowledge to bluff an all in And even more skill and courage to call all in bluff holding a marginal hand

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you understand how the opponent thinks this minute, this is a great chance, but you need to be able to get into the head of the enemy, in his thoughts, and this is quite interesting and difficult.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing all in can makes you either win a small pot, or losing all your chips. So I advice you not to do that .if you think that your opponent is bluffing a lot and you have a high card , I think bluff with all in , but don t get nervous when you lose . An other think , before bluffing all in , remember how much it took you and how hard it was collecting chips.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All-In its good chance to win many money, and very big chance lose all money !If youare lucky man - play All-In

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in bluff, it's too risky but I've done it, it usually works, and sometimes it's very tragic. I BELIEVE that it depends a lot on who is playing to make it work.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waits until a project in the board, to make think your opponent that you have of good Hand

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to have good story when blufing is not simple so beter not doit

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking at some older video of Tom Dwan and Victor Blom, they do the all in bluff at the river and it works for them
I think it happens more in 6-max tables and heads up. Anyone agrees with this?

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing allin-- i remember that i love it, especially if I have a 7 2 and there is not too much action against me lol.

T

tscheniizu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it depends on your position. What have the other players done?
What about your odds? Really a flop with no chance at all, semi-flop...? Do you want them to fold or do you want to risk a call?

It can be useful if you have the largest bankroll compared to those who haven't folded yet and you have seen the flop already, being quite sure that you can "bluff" the nuts.