AA - first hand the Sunday Millions

A

advokat s7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise, re-raise,call, do not fold- my strategy anywhere!

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe this thread has got this many reply's. Whoever Is stating to fold AA 1st hand of the Sunday Million. Ask yourself this question.

A) How many hours does the Sunday Million last, assuming you were to go from start to finish?

B) If you're really gonna fold AA, WTF can you be willing to play, QJs?

C) If your gonna fold AA, why the hell did you even register for the tourney In the first place?

D) If your gonna fold AA, are you drunk/high/drinking/getting high, crazy? Challenged/handicapped? If any of these come up with the answer (Yes), than you are validated to fold AA, as no sane person/sober or not would actually fold AA, unless they are inebriated to such a degree, that the AA, may actually look like A3s, or that they were so out of the loop that they actually/unintentionally misclicked and/or didn't reach the mouse In time, and/or hit the fold button by mistake.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
The whole thread is silly, how many people would be all in with a shove pre in the Sunday Million first hand.

smh.

:(

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA pair is the best hand of NLHE , so I would call this the all-in for sure , after all if you were playing a tournament of $ 1, you would not pay this all in ? Just because the buy-in Sunday Million is more expensive and the very high award , does not change the facts of this call to be profitable , because most of the time you will win.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

Definitely CALL and who says fold, he doesn't know what he is saying :) I am thinking about player who push all in what he can have for a hand and it is here only two hands: AA or KK ...

AND YOU WRONG , you dont know what you saying, LEARN a poker

Ok I will be learning about folding AA pre flop :D

Well... This guy had luck in unluck or contrariwise. If I was the guy on the chair with AA, I'm going all in. Probably these two guys with hands 44 and 66 didn't call me, but it does not matter. In the long term I am profitable anyway. I would like to ask this guy question why fold was his decision. Maybe it was feeling, fear from to be out of tournament.
_About his face screaming............: "I have a monster hand!" So loudly that waitress who worked behind the bar noticed it too. His first thought have to be: OMG, this doing young guys when are playing poker for the first time. ............I prefer to keep quiet._ Ok, this guy is still totally different situation. But we have to ask myself: Why am I playing poker? Why am I registered to this tournament? Not loose or win? It doesn't matter it's early phaze of tournament, because you know you have percents on your side with AA ceartainly. Fear from loosing can't influence to your decision. Of course it's risk go pre-flop all-in and situation may end badly, but that is poker. Bad Beats are part of poker.

Anyway First Hand of Sunday Million: AA vs other player ALL IN - I can't change my opinion and I would CALL...

God bless mathematics.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole thread is silly, how many people would be all in with a shove pre in the Sunday Million first hand.

smh.

Totally agree here...besides if you can't afford to lose the buy-in you shouldn't be there anyways.
Then, in the past played Sunday Million and Sunday warm-up a few times.
Now, when I play them, I really play them....folding AA to a preflop shove would be like NOT playing.
Snap call and pray they hold.

radek

radek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

smh.

Especially there is no ante, blinds very small. That would be only player who won a lot amount of satelites to this tourney.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call and.... just call.

You have the best odds and It is a great chance to double your stack.

I never fold pocket AA(KK) pre flop.

D

dfrahe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I call depending on the number of opponents in the hand.

K

kakaoto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always call in this situation. I Can't fold AA. Lost some times, but odds are in my side with this call.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

This example you've posted is not even remotely close to the situation described in this thread. So why are you even posting it?????
(this hand was taken from that 'LooseCannon' promo, where in this particular case I do believe the contestant currently had the other contestants from previous shows covered & was therefore already winning the big prize (which was worth FAR more than winning this one pot).

G

gregor2277

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first i would do a tre bet and depending of the people who pay and the flop i would rise or go all in we dont have to miss out that opportunity

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first i would do a tre bet and depending of the people who pay and the flop i would rise or go all in we dont have to miss out that opportunity
you didn't read the OP, did you?

pauloprcds

pauloprcds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's a easy call, snap the guy ..
If someone don't call in this situation, you're just losing money, you're giving money away ..
Have to call ..

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! I have more chance of winning the hand

Jhonnathan Willians

Jhonnathan Willians

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
paid with the eye closed! CALLLL ahahah

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have to call. You may not see another hand even remotely this good all tourney. If you don't play your great hands because they could lose you are handicapping yourself.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands