puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That doesn't even make the 93% post flop. This happens around 75 percent of the time. It's not that these kinds of hands can't happen. It's the consistency. Usually targeting aggressive players. Aggressive play actually may make a big hand eventually but normally creates small pots. Aggression+out of position+stack seems to trigger a nice underdog dinero.
Yup. It was closer to 86% post-flop and 95% on the turn. But no matter what those 4s weren't going to get denied. Stack size ratios definitely do play a role and usually the underdog is MP in my experience. The other scenario is a big stack on the big blind with any two that busts a small stack that has a strong pre-flop holding.

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only playing one game a day now. Inter tops only has one free roll a day now. I'm suspended on cards chat due to infractions. Suck Stuck Acr free rolls. Yuck. But what can you do. I notice even Inter tops has changed. It appears I'm card dead. Funny thing is I'll play fora while be patient lose some chips on BB no one bets hit the flop with two pair. Follow the all in and of coarse trips or sets. Really sad but what can you do? Redundancy isn't supposed to happen. Well see once I get my privileges back. Until then peace

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your playing well and seem to find your self losing after the flop. with hands that where 93 percent or better to win only to loose by the river. Would these be bad beats or just suck outs. Either way you loose but is there a difference.

Second I have to assume if your getting all the chips in at these moments it's going to eventually start paying off at the online tables. I have these moments allot it seems weather in tourney or cash games online. After playing a year I was hoping my online winnings would be profitable. But never could turn those small Itm moments into anything to resemble a bank roll. But love/addicted to the games so I will continue the insanity.:evil:

Online 93% is really more like 75%. 4 outs by the river is more like 20%.

Online is rigged. There's no doubt about that

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eventually?
small bankroll grinders cant wait for eventually....

If your playing well and seem to find your self losing after the flop. with hands that where 93 percent or better to win only to loose by the river. Would these be bad beats or just suck outs. Either way you loose but is there a difference.

Second I have to assume if your getting all the chips in at these moments it's going to eventually start paying off at the online tables. I have these moments allot it seems weather in tourney or cash games online. After playing a year I was hoping my online winnings would be profitable. But never could turn those small Itm moments into anything to resemble a bank roll. But love/addicted to the games so I will continue the insanity.:evil:

A

azoppina609

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously it's just bad luck, try betting heavier before the river instead of slow playing.