15 hands with nine players, how many hand should you win out of the 15 hands

M

MPknight

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
If you only play about 15 hands with nine players, how many hand should you win out of the 15 hands.
About how many hands should you bluff with?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about only playing 15 hands out of the total hands dealt or talking about the 1st 15 hands dealt? One plays all the hands dealt to us unless we are sitting out or away from the table as a fold is a 'play'.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Assuming (most of) these 9 players are allergic to see off potential bluff or whatever then definitely 10+ hands :cool:

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why you are asking such a question, but I think it's about 5 hands.
Even less, 2 or 3 hands can be the best.
It all depends on how it unfolds.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it is enough to win from 15 hands 3 hands in one bluff and be in the winners

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you only play about 15 hands with nine players, how many hand should you win out of the 15 hands.
About how many hands should you bluff with?
The basic idea here is -all cards equally distributed -all players equally skilled - it is 15/9=1.5 hands won-of the winning hands from bluffs the standard is 33% bluff freq on rivers so we could estimate .5 hands won by bluffing- Knowing this does not help us however due to variance of hands and player skills and so few hands dealt.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The goal would be to win the 'tournament', right?! (the mode matters moreover - mtt or cash)

Of the 15 hands played (with 9 players), would you like to know how many hands should we win at showdown...
and how many at bluff to be a positive EV play?
The minimum bluff to win?

I didn't quite understand the question... if you can explain a little...

In addition to the aforementioned where we will have a very small sample...
if we are talking about statistics we are also not taking into account something very valuable, which is the position with which each hand is played.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't quite understand the question my friend.
For example, you play 15 hands and in no hand do you draw cards or to play, for example, in BB you could see up to 2 hands if no one makes a high raise and at least see the miraculous flop and have a chance of winning.
In SB similar things can happen to you
I think bluffing is not mandatory, but in certain positions it can be done better if there is a general abandonment in CO or BN, you can bluff with some comfort.
Also, as Kunkgreen says, is it in an MTT, in an SNG, or in cash?
In addition, there is also the importance of what position you are in in an MTT, for example. If you're the leader at a table and the remaining 8 are waiting for the prize you're almost guaranteed, many players take advantage of that situation to steal blinds, or bluff at the possibility of a limp or a weak opponent.
In short, for me, the situation in the MTT is fundamental.
I don't think I've read about that, but I really don't know if there is a statistic that says that throughout an MTT a player has to win or win if or if so many hands out of 15 plays, win. t try to find information if it exists.
Greetings friend:):):)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would expect on a good day to win 2 of 15 hands dealt.
For one thing, if 9 hands were dealt to 9 players, I would expect the odds to be win 1 hand per orbit.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If there's anything to know about poker, it is that there are no guarantees in the short run.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands