1 MILLION FREEROLL. What tactics to choose in the tournament?

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck to those that get to play. Being as I have nothing to lose if I was in this tournament id flat out go for the win period. Yet my case is different then most. I have health concerns and maybe not a very long time in terms of years etc.. to accomplish things I want to accomplish at this point. poker is just one aspect of my life. I would like a deep run so when I can as I can I go for it. Right now its pretty much all or nothing. I have been unable to play last couple weeks and yes I WILL get better:) yet know my own mortality so to speak cause being alive if sick you probably cant go on a big poker run :) Anyway good luck my friends hope you do very well. Life is tricky dont have regrets give your best:)

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck and let you get lucky!

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a ticket in the last chance. So good. Good luck to all CC members that will play today, including me.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to play tight and only premium hands to prize money. And from then on is easier

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tight, try to get in cheap pots with nutty potential hands

dont stress too much about it because there are going to be a lot of players

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Play to min cash at start very tight. After bubble play as normal.

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to all playing, lets win some! :D

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get lucky when the all in gang get busy ! 5 callers when you have aces isn't nice :) #CertainDeath

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight and cautious. Probably there will be many loose player to get lucky. i would avoid preflop all-ins at least.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope im seated at a table where everyone is sitting out so I steal blinds lol

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what tactics to apply is the choice of each person,the main victory,

MarceloMC

MarceloMC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this Freeroll Yesterday I won only $6.30 with my finish in 43.000 as in the previous one I had got $24 finishing among the top 6.000!

I think that the best strategy is to use time and play only the Spots with good hands and avoiding move all-in with marginal hands for bluff still you get the ITM as it comes fast... You can keep this strategy if you have stack to increase the level of prize but if you have the intentio to finish in the top 100 you must be agressive since the beginning to increase the stack as it is a Hyper-Turbo!!

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure the best approach is to bet more in late position and just call in early position. Defend your blind in non raise pot and trying to find who's the fishing and donkey an tight player at your table. G L to your game

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ended up winning $12.40. Need a lot of luck early before real poker can start happening around the top 1000 mark. blinds raise super fast.

kolecgoclaw

kolecgoclaw

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations winning and acquired place !!

V

Vulgar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone's told me loose early on in the tournament, and tighter later on. I refuse to go all-in til I'm in the money in most freerolls unless im starved down to ~500 chips and have to make a move.

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my tactic - see premium hand move allin :)
p.s. 9.90$ it's my prize)

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play on time and be on winning place and then u can try to go agressive and earn more $$ :D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I min cashed for 5 bucks. Folded every single hand there were three aggressive players on table they were sticking it in very light almost every single time. One stuck it in with A3 and hit a 3 outer another one stuck in like 4 starting stacks with QJ off then hit a miracle broadway against AA all of this before the bubble past.
I just sat there and folded every hand and used some clock I even folded QQ close to bubble was correct fold if I had played would have lost.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Somebody wants sureshot money.
The best tactic would be to Sit out the whole game.