1 MILLION FREEROLL. What tactics to choose in the tournament?

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm actually qualifying for this tourney might be harder than I thought. The last chance qualifier is at a really terrible time for use Europeans who have work, and there are only 7 all in shootouts with a 1 in 8 chance of getting a ticket.

:(

Zokac71

Zokac71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since there are a lot of players, I generally wait for good cards ..... not risking much .... I'm waiting for that or any higher pair, or just follow ..... So what happens ....

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm actually qualifying for this tourney might be harder than I thought. The last chance qualifier is at a really terrible time for use Europeans who have work, and there are only 7 all in shootouts with a 1 in 8 chance of getting a ticket.
:(
Here you are right. I hope to get a ticket to the qualifying tournaments All-in Shootout. Good luck!

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got a ticket 1million freeroll :icon_sant

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have got ticket too today,thanks gud ,last time i must to played last day to got ticket.

TiReX

TiReX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pressure tight opponents are-who want to get into ITM and I'm afraid to play ass bubble will not burst).And of course not to try to open a good hand with good position)Well in principle as in any other turbo tournament.

everth

everth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly in the last tournament I was absent and I finished in ITM, so I think the tight strategy at the beginning is melhr, till I burst the money bubble and run after doubling the chips.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the moment I have not yet managed to qualify. I advise you to play normally as usual. Personally I play all hands possible at the beginning.

After I play tight when I have enough chips or that the blind become too expensive. Good luck to qualify them.:D

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always hard to win freeroll tournaments, there is so many players... if you want to win I think you'll need to be very lucky in a tournament like this. To play tight in the begining is almost always the best strategy

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Judging by the number of players in qualifying for 60 000 people and more...
Freeroll tournaments will be more than 130,000... to Take just even 5$ will not work.
So hang on.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I played this tournament for a while, it was the last one I had. It gave about 90 thousand people and the prize began from 75 thousand. Ideally you should slow down and not risk too much. There's always going to be a madman who will give all in and luckily they can win. I kept waiting for the right cards and won a $ 30 prize. It's not much, I know, but at least I got something for free hehehe. But the secret is this, let them kill themselves and just wait for the good cards.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And there is another, when you reach the minimum prize, the players are more cautious. So the game starts to get good. I remember that with 75 thousand players the prize was 5 dollars. It seems a bit short, but there are people who want a prize at any cost and play more cautiously.

G

Guiguero

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to enter in the prize positions, i think you have to play tight and only the strong hands, at least at the first.

Then, if you have more chips than your opponents, be aggresive, but not every time.

Keep in mind that is a freeroll, so too many people are not expert in poker

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in this and have cashed a few times. I play very tight until it gets to regular play and late registration is over. then I will play more aggressive and even shoot a bluff now and then.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea I will be playing in this as well. Not sure what strategy due the large field. 1500 starting stack with 5 minute blinds. Play your game and hope for the best.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case, probably wait for a good map, well, or just pass card ... at least until the prize)))

D

dapari

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tactics

I used to be the type of player that played passive in each of the hands but now I have the standard game worked .. where I not only go to the hands that suit me if not not also but with a semi game Aggressive where you play equaling the raise to the turn if it suits you if not before and make a semi-bluff

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wait for prizes and play tight, but then you should change your strategy

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every plan you may have on your mind may change durng a game ,so just wait to play live.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One day before the MEGA FREEROLL. Are you ready? :cool: