Your weakness in poker?

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my greatest weakness is lack of aggression while playing..!!
Also lack of patience..!!

M

maloxu82

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I struggle extracting the most value out of premium hands ( often get only small pots)

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my weakness

my weakness in poker is when I get the awards , always get the smaller prizes , I am anxious to accumulate chips and end up losing

Y

ycebox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
limping and getting myself in bad situations with those f... limps

V

Vardenis Pavardenis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impulsivity is definitely one of the biggest drawbacks in my poker play. I can make good decisions, but sometimes I just go crazy without thinking much. I hope to fix it soon enough though :D

O

OpenYAGAMI

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lack of patience. Thats why i play hyper and turbo mtts

T

Turn7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes even if I know I might be back I call because I think I cannot lose and the right card will come... ! Not good...

Roadie

Roadie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I am multitasking (surfing, playing multi tables or watching a movie) I don't over analyze my cards or the table. When I'm in a big tourney and have nothing else going on I seem to read too much into others hands. So with that logic my weak spot is my brain..

B

BUSHwacker4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
trying to decide wheather to slow play pocket aces or not

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is that sometimes I chase....my brain is telling me 100% that I'm beat, the odds are against me, yet for some odd reason, I pay off the villain anyways. So dumb. Trying to break that habit...

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness in poker is that I get bored after a few hours and bad game.
I tried to control it and it is very difficult.
but to succeed

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of the greatest weakness of poker players and in my personal view is become addicted or is to be a compulsive gambler is completely fatal to a poker player

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Endurance - get to a point in tournaments where I just want to end it and get the hell out.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing control of my stack.
When i get a monster stack going to the late stages in the game, i usually lose focus and starts calling on every bet knowing i have a big stack.
Next time i know it, my stack would be below the average, and would usually end up getting busted before ITM.

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness in poker is that I never trust A Three of Kind if its not mine. I mean, If the Flop gives 2 similar cards I never trust when Someone raises too much, I always think that he's trying to bluff or having the other different card of the flop. It has made me be booted from so many Tournys.

Hopefully Will fix this bad habit & start to believe a Three of Kind from my oponents!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes I play too many tables !!! if I play more than 4 tables I'm starting to lose !!!!

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play to many hands and not agressive simetimes when i sould be....

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't tell anyone, but mine is limping from early position with miracle draw hands. I just can't resist it. I always think I'll hit, then check, then blow my opponents away either with an early massive bet to get it over with or slow play to surely build the pot which I usually then lose to a bad beat of sorts.

C

Carlo_Rossi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter how many times I tell myself not to tilt after a bad beat I can't help myself. I'll rip it in after a bad loss and can't resist doing it the next time too.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is that sometimes I don't have patience and I commit mistakes