Which is your style of play?

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

My style of play (tight, well depending on how the game goes and what sitting at the table rivals:)

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I normally play small ball, but try to adjust to my opponents

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in tourney im so aggresive in preflop and only call in the flop and they will bluff you thats the small ball

in cash games im aggresive flop they will fold for save his money

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My strategy depends what mood I'm in, on game by the opponents, depends on my felt. But most often i play aggressively.

Tinfoilchef

Tinfoilchef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight Aggressive. I'm playing mainly in freerolls and in that situation i've learned that, for me at least, tight is right. This is especially true in the early game before most of the lottery players are eliminated.

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overly aggro, never fold, open ATC any position.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agressive play is good for zoom and cash games,but for sng and mtt i dont know.
Maybe sometimes to change game,but not always.
You dont wanna lose too fast,so slow and smart game is good for tournaments i guess.

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a tight aggressive way. When it comes to a good hand I'm trying to squeeze out of the distribution of the maximum playing aggressive. So often I go to the Bank with connectors and just good hands

T

Tariq2230

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play TAG when im not tilting, when Im in the mood for funplay I am very LAAAG so really Im not quite sure - maybe this makes me an UBERDONK?

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggessive plays definitely puts your opponents at a disadvantage for a while. When the hit preflop though your troubles begin, and usually make aggressive players more gunshy than the rest of the table. Chances are other players don't have good hands, and you prosper for a while, but in the end I'm not sure it brings you to the final table as often as tight aggressive players

L

LEFTY010612

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
switching up

I like to switch it up depending on how I feel it will go better...sometimes I play loose and aggressive and some times I play tight and conservative...really just depends on how the table play is going and how my luck is running lol.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Most of time I play TAG. It's the way I play best, I think. But I like to float the style sometimes. Playing ABC all the time make the things easier for your opponents.
In massive freerolls I tend to be very Tight/very aggressive, specially in the first 30 minutes, when the maniacs are doing their stupidities. This is working for me.

L

LEFTY010612

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play the table!!!

If the table is tight my game seems to tighten up right along with it....being to loose at a tight table will get you broke quick...but even then how I play is unpredictable...idk what I'm going to do next half the time....all depends on the hand the player and the situation. I love playing at a loose table and switching from aggressive loose to aggressive tight at just the right time....it just always seems to get more results money wise

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to hunt players who like to talk a lot and go all in with mediocre cards ... can be immensely aggressive or limper .. according to the table and opponents.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was a passive player !!! even sometimes very passive, and it's not always a good thing !!!!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I have already said, my problem is the loss of concentration after 3 hours of play at the poker table tight aggressive style, the best solution

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play only premium hands, but now, I'm playing a lot of hands, like playing connectors, suited gapers in position, also like to conduct loose aggressive play, that helps beat tight players.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Of course I adjust the play according to cases, but basicaly I play my game

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Remember that a tight player in the long game will take the upper hand in a tournament and need to play on the cache medium

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think tight-aggressive is the best style in poker. This way you risk less and most of the players are afraid to call you. It also makes you the strongest player on the table. Bluffs are hard to read by the rest of the players and you can read all of their moves. B) ;)

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, all the tables are different so sometimes I'm tight, sometimes I'm aggressive.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I'm a very tight player at the beginning and by the middle of the game I start to explore the players being a little more aggressive opening the ranges more.

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clearly the tight aggressive is the best style, but always heard that an aggressive player lives on the passive and biceversa which I believe true but would always opt to play tight agressive

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often the result of the tournament depends on luck and it scares! So I do not advise you to listen to advice ...