Which is your style of play?

nikkouy

nikkouy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play hands that has K and 3 a lot bcoz i believe it goes out always in the community cards :D

Fernanda37

Fernanda37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I usually play passively, but lately I've had " classes " witch my son ( more like sermons kkkkk ) and I'm trying to develop my game more aggressively , and even seems to be improving.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to talk to you about my style of play I have to say that I am a player roka and my playing style is aggressive the reason is very simple play Premium hands and get the most in many occasions this style of game me to echo many pots that have played passively safe would not have won well and by the aggressive style I really think that you have a clear advantage over rival already psychologically you are the player who attacks first and if you mix a player with an aggressive style of play roka clearly is a bomb

give me your opinion and tell me which is your style of play and tell me why that play that way

I try play tight and agressive)

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to talk to you about my style of play I have to say that I am a player roka and my playing style is aggressive the reason is very simple play Premium hands and get the most in many occasions this style of game me to echo many pots that have played passively safe would not have won well and by the aggressive style I really think that you have a clear advantage over rival already psychologically you are the player who attacks first and if you mix a player with an aggressive style of play roka clearly is a bomb

give me your opinion and tell me which is your style of play and tell me why that play that way
i like to play agressive , but is not a standard stile , li paly slowly in tournaments sit and go or spin ang go

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight - Very Aggressive

I normally play tight unless I have a great hand, which then I become very aggressive. I have learned though, that aggressive is not the best way to go for normally this is where I loose all my money - thinking you have the best hand, going all in at some point of the hand and then loosing to better cards, which could be anything really - depends on the flop. Like having pocket Kings and someone with Ace / Five beats you out with one ace landing on the flop. I am trying to play more tight and less aggressive, for I am finding it is better in the long run of the tournament.

D

Damianoost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early aggression

I think early aggression is definitely warranted in MTTs and I also usually tighten up towards the last few tables

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play poker aggressively, unless I have big stacks. I consider myself a tight player. For example, with AT suited in my hand, if it has several high stakes, depending on the situation, I fold . For 2 reasons : 1. a table with 4 all-in possibly someone will have a couple on hand . 2 In that very likely that other opponents have an ace in hand, so would reduce my chances. I think I have an easier time playing poker with the flop.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my style of play changes all during any game. How can anyone just say their style is simply aggressive? It's great if you can win at it in any situation, but that's not going to happen. Sometimes its good to sit back and let others do the betting. And during those times, you can pick spots to be aggressive, and many times you will take the pot because they see you are playing tight, so you must have a good hand. GL to you

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really depends on the type of players at your table. If you always play TAG, and everyone else is playing TAG, then you don't gain much over the long run of the game. You have to mix up your play and exploit players tendencies.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Adjust your style to that of your opponents.If they play tight and fold a lot play aggressive, if they are loose and aggressive or are stations, you must tighten your range as bluffing is not an option:)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say beetween aggressive and tyde some middle style...

Y

ycebox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
earlie on when the blindes are small i like to play as many hands as i can to grow my stack when the blinds are starting to get higher i start to tighten up

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending lots of day and how i am feeling and how much i buyin to turnament ;)

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a really passive player that raise small and play safe only if I have AA,KK,QQ,JJ,1010. I only play freerolls and that's why.

M

mikikunc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeerols very aggressive all in most of the times.
money tournaments if I have AA, AK,AQ,KK,QQ,JJ,TT call, all in.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression like everything should be used in moderation. I have found that the advantage of being aggro table boss can have it limitations when you tend to only get 20-25 hands before being shuffled to another table. The investment can sometimes just end in you paying off premium hands and grabbing for a rebuy.

M

mastahbates

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought I was TAG but it transpired that I am a very loose-passive player - basically a spewtard calling station. I now have a set of instructions that I play to to reduce the number of pots I enter where I am likely to be drawn in to pots - almost to the point where I will surrender small blinds so that I do not hit a two pair on the flop and get dragged in to the pot with the second best hand. Slowly being more nitty but I do have the range in later stages of tournaments or in HU to be a bit more aggressive with lesser hands or through my opponent off the pot when they have the best hand.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play tight - aggressive and everything varies from villains who are on the table. and when I have a healthy record habrir Total # of my range.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, all the tables are different so sometimes I'm tight, other times I'm aggressive

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my style is tight-aggressive. But sometimes I go a little bit more loose. It depends on my mood and the tournament.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My style for the most part is tight aggressive, but i think it is key to adapt to how the people are playing at your table. stay aware of what is happening in the current moment and adapt accordingly.

Alex Batista

Alex Batista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at first I was playing at the beginning more tigh / agressive. But I changed a few months now. I'm playing in the start looser / passive and more tight / aggressive in the rest of the tournament.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably play way too tight, but when I do decide to play a hand, I'm aggressive, I'll fire at least two bullets anyways.

6a6yJIbkO_o

6a6yJIbkO_o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My style of play is very tight/agressive. I play MTT and play tight. I am waiting good hands and when they come i make agressive raise and re-raise. I think this style is the best for me.