Did your Poker knowledge and skills improve after you became a member of Cardschat?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I remember that when I started playing poker by chance, I only played on pokerstars, and my skills and knowledge were very low, and I ended up becoming a student of a course that Pokerstars offered at the time, to develop the skills of beginner players.

I really liked the course they offered, which in addition to bringing knowledge, offered tickets to participate in tournaments with real money, but to get these tickets you had to do well in the tests at the end of each day of class, that's when I started to increasing my bankroll, but it wasn't a big deal as there were few tournaments offered.

So with the little money I had in my account, I started playing Sit Go for $0.25, 45 players, but I didn't have many good results due to my lack of experience and because the players were very loose and called with any two cards.

It was then that in January 2022, I ended up becoming a member of Cardschat, I started paying attention mainly to strategy topics and things started to improve, I would have liked to have taken the 30-day course offered by Cardschat to its members, but the Language barriers made it impossible for me to take the course, I even tried to use YouTube subtitles, but they are very bad, making you lose focus on the course, but I soon became a Platinum member and played a lot of Cardschat tournaments and my bankroll started to rise faster .

Today my poker level is a little better than at the beginning, and I manage to get some results, just playing freerolls, the winnings are not relevant, but for me it is very good and I intend to continue like this.

I want to express my gratitude to Cardschat and some members, who gave me this opportunity to improve my poker, as well as my earnings, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

And did you improve your poker after becoming a cardchat member?

Thank you Cesar🙂

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes, after watching the 30 days course i did learn a lot of things and improve my game, Also we don't forget the threads posted by members are really valuable.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My results definitely improved in Omaha .

Looking forward to Weekend League Season 3 .

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would have to say yes they have improved especially Omaha as many members explained the strategy difference between it and hold em.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll improved after becoming a member of CC. Thanks CC!

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My results definitely improved in Omaha .

I would have to say yes they have improved especially Omaha as many members explained the strategy difference between it and hold em.
I've played this variant of poker but never delved into the strategies and studies, I think there are a lot of cards, it's better to keep two, the brain works better.😁

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not even a month registered with cc but I already improved in two things: pot odds and icm thanks to the 30 days course offered by cc.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I jonied to forum in March but I didn't pi a lot of attention to the forum. Tell the truth I returned to poker then played for a couple od weeks and due to some other circimstances I had to resign from poker. Currently I am trying to take as much advantage as posdible from CC. I am going through CC course, reading the forum and playing as much as I can. I can say that just being active here for 2 or 3 weeks helped me already. It is definitely a long road ahead of me but I can see the light in the tunnel.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, I began to play poker after meeting Cardschat.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
pot odds and icm thanks to the 30 days course offered by cc.

I am going through CC course
I even started taking the course, but the subtitles on YouTube are very bad, and as my English isn't fluent (Bad)😁, I couldn't finish it, but I wish I had, I think it would be very useful for me.😢

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I even started taking the course, but the subtitles on YouTube are very bad, and as my English isn't fluent (Bad)😁, I couldn't finish it, but I wish I had, I think it would be very useful for me.😢
Have you tried the *.pdf file? I like it more than the videos and you can easily translate via google translator.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've played this variant of poker but never delved into the strategies and studies, I think there are a lot of cards, it's better to keep two, the brain works better.😁
I can't disagree. I still prefer no limit hold em!

Gritz18

Gritz18

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have you tried the *.pdf file? I like it more than the videos and you can easily translate via google translator.
I even downloaded the eBook (PDF), started translating with Google, but I lost patience, as I would like to take the course with the videos, I hope that one day the course will be translated into Portuguese.🤞🙏😁

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I even downloaded the eBook (PDF), started translating with Google, but I lost patience, as I would like to take the course with the videos, I hope that one day the course will be translated into Portuguese.🤞🙏😁
Learn english. It makes life easier and therefore it´s worth the time.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It help me alot!With the bankroll with the CC course and with te forum!TY again CC

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Yeah, Im improving my game everyday. I'm really happy to be part of this community, thanks for the chance.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat is a very rich source of learning about poker for me. The information available allows me to study and avoid unpleasant experiences in poker. Without a doubt, after joining CarsChat my performance improved a lot.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to believe that I am always improving day over day. I do appreciate some of the insights that have been shared over the years. The random questions are always entertaining as well.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Online I was not very well, although once I took good money in a tournament, but I always had small winnings, by getting to know Cardschat, having attended some classes, the forum and the members themselves, I learned a lot and I continue to learn, and I can say that even live, I have achieved good results, I want to complete that playing against CC colleagues is very difficult, But when we play in other tournaments, it seems so much easier, it's like buttering frozen bread on warm bread

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, my abilities are better now.

It's good to have daily freerolls to practice and improve your skills, and CardsChat offer this...

But talking about the CardsChat course, I saw 4 or 5 videos, I think. I can understand most part of what is being said there, but is very tiring to hear complete videos in english when you are not absolutely fluent. So, now, I'm lazy and I'm not watching the other videos (I'm only watching portuguese videos on YouTube), but I want to take the lessons back.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, this is the best poker site community, here you gain knowledge, exchange information, learn something new for yourself and chat, there are also very strong players from whom you can learn to play poker, our tournaments are played by very strong guys, they can see how to play poker, this free training is very cool!

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Oh, of course, the ability to play poker has increased a lot, and you're the opponent I've met the most in the whole world of cardchat.