your intuition

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on situation, that's why it's called intuition. Sometimes you make a great decision, sometimes you lose.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at once I have great intuition that my hand will win, finally I say I'm right, and you?:vollkomme

I think I have a good intuition
But my problem is that my impulse is stronger than my intuition
Good players always take some time to think
I think that I play some hands too quickly and impulsively
There is a difference between good and bad players

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Intuition is undoubtedly a factor in poker. I use it everytime I play. It is not something solid or a writen theory. It is a kind of spiritual ability! It is from the most important things in poker.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm... the concern with your statement about intuition is whether you had a gut feeling and opted to make some play or you deduced your hand would win considering your opponent's hand range and his/her betting line. Nonetheless, I feel the idea of "intuition" can come off as an excuse to make bad plays.
it happens to me sometimes or as soon as I see my hand, I tell myself this one I will win with, and I play it and I actually win, but sometimes I do not play it for fear of losing and I realize I had the best hand.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intuition is undoubtedly a factor in poker. I use it everytime I play. It is not something solid or a writen theory. It is a kind of spiritual ability! It is from the most important things in poker.
I fully agree with you

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes intuition helps....but most off the times it won t help,lets say u play 100 hands,at a tournament,how many intuition can u have..:))
on 100 hands can be 10, but when it happens it's like a flash, even if I have a trash hand, i win with

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always guided by instinct although sometimes it betrays but the idea is not to let you take more when you are preflop and you get a premium hand it is best to trust you many times my instinct asks me to shout and not call then I throw myself with an identical hand and I lose when I could win not call luck greetings:confused:

Good advice. Be careful not to donk yourself into thinking your instinct is good enough to cover a poor decision. Sometimes its as simple as Kenny Rogers says "You gotta know when to fold them"

Sometimes instinct can be something you observe but tuck into your back pocket for a later play

I trust my instinct most of the time

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have a good intuition
But my problem is that my impulse is stronger than my intuition
Good players always take some time to think
I think that I play some hands too quickly and impulsively
There is a difference between good and bad players
Impulse is not intuition, but as a general rule the impulsive player loses a lot, because he plays according to others and following their rhythm not according to the strength of his hand, and he often returns in an uncontrollable anger. beware of this attitude.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In most of the times I have good intuition. I have been studying and reading a lot and I have learned to read my rivals' game much better. Many times I also prefer not to risk too much and be cautious about the possibility of losing my chips and wait for a new hand to try to keep growing my stack haha.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Intuition ? That's possible. Sometimes it seems that it works . But I think it's not just her . Here and experience and knowledge . Everything in the complex . If you play on one intuition is unlikely to succeed .

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at once I have great intuition that my hand will win, finally I say I'm right, and you?:vollkomme

I find that intuition only takes you so far and have to be careful. My intuition is too often wrong.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometime your intuition can be right, but for me at least, it can also sometimes be wrong. I think you just have to be careful to not rely on intuition alone. Use it as one of your tools, I guess, but also take other factors into consideration.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intuition ? That's possible. Sometimes it seems that it works . But I think it's not just her . Here and experience and knowledge . Everything in the complex . If you play on one intuition is unlikely to succeed .
I never said all the time use his intuition, but just sometimes when we feel that it is the right card that we will win

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my intuition is not working very well at all lately, I always believe that I will win and I end up losing. :(

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on 100 hands can be 10, but when it happens it's like a flash, even if I have a trash hand, i win with
well,if u are the first to bet and the other players have nothing,fold is coming,what happens if u have KK and another player that lets say calls u has AA......and on table only small cards from 5 down....what do u do now..?

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes I like to follow my intuition especially for low cards. but I allow myself this kind of fantasy when the blind does not cost too much.

otherwise it's better to play than the right hands to minimize the risks.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For frequent when intuition suggests that it is necessary to pass or the number I always stick to it, very often helps

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when i trusting my intuition i `m loosing usually;)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is an internal feeling that these cards will win or intuition whatever you call it.Rarely but it is...