Your favorite hand and Why ?

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket Aces hands down is the best hand in the game and my super favorite hand.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is 10 9s

It just seems to me whether the flop is high cards or lower cards you always seem to catch some of the flop

And its quite a disguised hand when people are bluffing with paint

Good luck out there

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you won several times in a row on one hand, this does not mean that this luck will continue in the future. Trust me this is temporary. Soon this hand will become commonplace for you.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite mai and QJ don't need to be connected for me is the hand that plays the best pre and flop

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Aces of course. Usually someone is going to get REKT!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is clear in AA, but I also like related suited cards and smaller pairs, because if I'm lucky, I can win a nice pot with it.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is the winning hand. It doesn't make any difference to me what the two hole cards are. Why you ask, because winning pots is where it is at.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it's a pair of kings. I have no luck with aces, but a pair of kings usually brings me victory.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is most definitely pocket 10's, it s just been my lucky hand, and so it happens 10 is one of my lucky / fav numbers.

also i got to win a huge pot with pocket 10's against someone who i dont really like so that a bonus lol.
My favorite hand is AK suiteds it is a strong hand that beats all aces with other kikers and I like AK full houses and it is a hand that can be played in strong early position and in late position it can float to the river to try to show the best hand.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorit is small cards . cause i always say small cards win big hand , it can not be seen ,but luck has to help you

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No favorite hands here. Pocket aces is the best. But I do not have any " favorite" hand.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand of 72 is hidden strength when on a flop of 72 few people believe you have strength.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite has to be AA,of course.It's often great when I get it,especially if I have less chips than everyone at the table.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9-10, for me in connects the board well and i love checking a flop with that hand.

44 is also a nice hand for me flop a lot of trips with them for some reason..
and a2 is my enemy and... always seem to lose a lot vs that!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips

It has sentimental value to me I have really good memories of this hand. It has always come thorough for me when I I needed it.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't lie, in tournaments my favorite hand is Aces, Easy with Aces. In cash games I favor suited connectors more, hands are more polarized since you're 100+ bb deep which makes it easier to crack large pocket pair hands your opponent may overplay.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly like the AK same color, but lately I lose too often against small hands with it. So, no, I no longer have a preference, I play as I feel.

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-10 suited. Don’t know exactly why but love that hand

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My favorite hands which win the pot :D! But really I do not like AA very much because in 5 cases you loose at least in 2 of them.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The standard ones are too predictable I like suited connectors and AX(s) they might be marginal but can get better by the river and if I get it there by the river. It’s just a pure bluff. I tend to raise or 3bet these ones and play more aggressive postflop when it’s HU

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pocket JACKS for sure.
Absolutely my favorite hand and easy to play in most situations, high profit with low risk if played correctly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite hands are AA, KK, AK, QQ. According to my statistics, these starting hands are the most profitable for me.
Good luck.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK suited is my favorite hand to see . Unfortunately, it’s only successful some of the time. I have learned to get away post flop much easier than before. After all. It is trailing all pairs. Any hand is suspect to defeat is a key in poker. No need in going bust with ace high. My favorite pre flop can be my worst enemy post flop. [emoji3]🤣[emoji23]

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands