Your favorite hand and Why ?

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is most defintely pocket 10's , it s just been my lucky hand , and so it happens 10 is one of my lucky/fav numbers .

also i got to win a huge pot with pocket 10's against someone who i dont really like so that a bonus lol .

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is most defintely pocket 10's , it s just been my lucky hand , and so it happens 10 is one of my lucky/fav numbers .

also i got to win a huge pot with pocket 10's against someone who i dont really like so that a bonus lol .

Before always put Allin if went 4 and 7. 7 times in a row won, but on the eighth lost and this tradition stopped. Now there are no favorite hands or combinations of cards.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite pocket hand is QQ I like to play it both pre flop and post flop

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite hand

I like playing with suited connectors in position especially the time that my opponent has a strong hand and I know for the fact that he/she is a tight player.
65, 910, 89,78 suited are my favorites among them sometimes suited connecter with one gap can be involved. however, I will not raise preflop to make a big pot with these hand cause it is gonna be difficult to play then

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at the moment my favorite hand is 910 because i am winning a lot of spot thanks to this hand. but in a few weeks I know that it will surely be another hand which will favor me and which will become my favorite hand in poker.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me there is no favorite hand in poker, although many years ago Q8 gave me great satisfaction because it allowed me to reach my first FT, maybe if I should choose one that would be for the reason I mentioned, but in poker we should not have hands favorites

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, because I feel safer with her :D Although from time to time... :mad:

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me there is no favorite hand in poker, although many years ago Q8 gave me great satisfaction because it allowed me to reach my first FT, maybe if I should choose one that would be for the reason I mentioned, but in poker we should not have hands favorites

i agree what you trying to say but for me having a favorite hand doesnt change how you should play it so i doesnt really affect my game .

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like AJs, I lose a lot of times but she's still my favorite.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From holdem T8s, T9s, T7s
from PLO or nlo AAKK or suited connectors

From omaha8 A2sK4s nice A346
from razz 2-4-5
from stud any set
from badugi A23x o
from 2-7 td 2-3-5xx or better

because it's hands like to play

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hands are queen and jack suited, a good pin. At 888 poker, it's a pair of fives.))

J

JZacharyLucas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

AA. Reason should be obvious.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7 2 off suit is a strong favourite for me in less serious cash games, it is a humiliating defeat for villain when you flop two pair or a full house. Otherwise, obviously AA is the best. Always love winning with a hand 80% of the time.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA. My Grandmothers initials, she passed away last year and from that day forward not a single day goes by that I play poker and I wont get AA at least once during the day. That's how I know this world is much more than we know it.

Last edited:
rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi. Of course apart from AA, KK, AK and AQ. I really like QT or JT, because I've won several all in.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know my answer is stenciled but A, A is my favorite hand. :)

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KINGS i love them, they win for me all the time. also i find easy to play post

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suited low cards like 2&3, great if you hit, because no one would expect you to play them. Taken done some big pots when they hit.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Q8s Won $500 for high hand with QQ4 Q

Won $200 SNG with QXX 8 Q for close to grand

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands