your family understand that you want to be a professional poker player?

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, I don't care. The most important thing for me is that I satisfy my ambition and passion. My family has the right to not be short with them in life. Either I play poker in my spare time or when I don't have a commitment to family or work.
I think the same way!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case yes, but with the time! and now i am a professional of poker online! what was your experience in this aspect with family and friends? thanks!
In my case, none of my family knows I play poker. However, it doesn't cause me any discomfort. I know that I am going towards my goal: step by step. Only by overcoming all the difficulties, you will be able to find the treasured reward! :cool:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have the goal to be a professional poker player, but I'm sure if I won enough money to be a professional player, my family would support me..lol

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my family thinks that poker is something for bums, so I gave up on my family, I think that poker is better company, I don't need much social life, I'm fine with my choices

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't tell my family about it

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd never make it as a pro ... too many bad distractions ( slot machines , roulette, craps etc ).

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
No they don't understand it, over time I myself have come to understand that this is a road not to be travelled if you live in a relationship with a woman and have a family.

I stay with the recreational game