You think poker will change your life.

N

nicolaskcs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for now it's just a hobby, maybe I'll earn a million in the future, so it would change my life a lot:cool:

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not?
if you study hard and play correctly you can make living out of it.
but you need to play at least 15 mtt a day 10+h

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I dreamed that poker would change my life, but after a while I realized that it was just a dream. In order for a dream to become a reality, one must first study the game diligently for several years and devote much attention and time to it.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an interesting game and it gives some extra money to me, but thats my hobby and i play it only to relax myself

K

ktaLyn1986

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that one day i shall win a big tournament. And that well change my life for sure.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

I know it will because Iam on my fourth wife lol:icon_king

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only speak for myself. Poker absolutely changed my life completely. As a poker pro and then author I am basically able to live any lifestyle I want now from anywhere on earth.

My "10 years as a pro post":

https://www.blackrain79.com/2017/05/10-years-poker-pro-lessons-learned.html

In short, I owe everything to this game.

Will that be the case for you? I don't know. Only you can write that story :)

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that yes, it can change your life for better or worse, it depends on each one of us depends a lot on our choices!!!:pcguru:

Misofer

Misofer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do believe poker can change your life. But it really depends if you want to take it as a hobbie or going more serious or even pro.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I really do not think it will change my life but I am sure that I improve it I know good people thanks to poker I came to this beautiful family where I have good friends

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't expect it to change my life for the better. Sitting on a chair is the new cigarette. Tournaments just suck time out of you. Being a very competitive person athletically, poker is just another such competitive outlet, but I'm sure I will phase out. Best of luck to all who hope to make it a career.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think poker will change my life. Live life as usual and incorporate poker as leisure activity.

JLit

JLit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In More Ways Than $, If You Let It

I think poker will change certain aspects of my life, and has the potential to affect me int he short term. Long Term, I doubt, unless I really do well and play in larger games/tournaments, that the money I can make from Poker will hold the weight a few hundred to thousand dollars holds for me today as my "real" career progresses.

Poker has made me more analytical, taught me to be smarter with my money, and has taught me how to stay in better control of my emotions under great stress. I believe it is changing my life for the better, but its only starting to do so and will only do so if I stick to my long term plans. Poker teaches discipline when you let it and with a few dumb moves can teach you how much it hurts to be careless with your finances. A lot of good lessons can come from poker when you ignore the toxicity in much of its culture and focus solely on yourself, your game, your finances, your life.

:jd4:

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the moment i am unexperienced and this can't change much. But in the future i dream about wining some huge amount of money

S

Skema07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think poker would change my life but only if you win any amount extraordinarily high ....

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope so, definitely! I still hope that poker will change my life for better.

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker will change my life when I take it in a more serious way and have the appropriate time and the results are visible as well as no longer depending on my work ... greetings

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For poker to change my life, it takes a lot of time and hassle to quit my core business. I'm not ready for that) Hi, we'll see)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you will spend lots of time playing this game, for sure this will change your life. If you will play it just a few hours a week, for sure this will not change anything i think.

Erik moraes

Erik moraes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sure poker will change my life! I'm studying and playing a lot for this! one day be professional.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If some day win a lot of money playing poker, my life could change.