You think poker will change your life.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For 8 years of playing poker, I haven’t felt much good, maybe because I play at micro limits or maybe I’m a fish.in order for poker to benefit, you need to move to more large limits.Maybe then it will turn out)

E

erce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all depends on what you wont and how much you study, poker is game of skill and math :rock:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sure hope not. Anyone new to the game, technically it has changed there life. Not sure to what degree it would change the majority. For me it was huge allocation of time getting started. Had time so it wasn't a huge deal. Played more poker than euchre and made money. It wasn't a significant amount to effect any wholesale changes.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I use my free time to play poker-it s Just a hobby. Don t think poker will change anything in my life.

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.​

I am fairly ambitious with taking shots at higher stakes sometimes so who knows if it might change my life someday but I try to have the same attitude that I'm there to relax and not expect to win. Sitting at a table eating and drinking while talking to people as you play poker can be a ton of fun and quite relaxing with the right crowd.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
In short, no. I would be very surprised if poker manages to change my life noticeably besides being a pastime.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​

Certainly poker has changed my life.
Now I hope it changes financially too!:D

Fox1592

Fox1592

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​
Hello. I think it depends how you feel about it. People play poker for different purposes. Some to relax and distract, and some play poker just for money. I've heard about people who make money on poker, and many of them do not even like this game, treat it as a job, in this case, making poker his job a person changes his life. On the other hand, if you play poker for fun, poker does not change your life, it just helps you relax. Both not bad, the main thing to be aware of what you are playing. What do you think about it?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the All CardsChat Community! I think, that Poker changed life of Everyone from us already, as only started to play in it!
And I think will to change Everyone the all time, while Everyone will to play in the Poker! In what side: in best or in worst,
or at first in worst, and after in best?! Who knows?.. In every occasion, I think, the all are personally and individually!:cool:
Only the Time will shows...:rolleyes: Good Luck Everyone!;):):D

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It depends on you. Everyone can get what they want from poker.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope so, dreaming never hurts.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if it changed my life, but it certainly saved me a couple of times

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like poker as a hobby too. Just sit in my room and play poker. Go down to the smoke area. Have a smoke. Then back to poker. It seems to bea good routine.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is an interesting game. I like to play and win even more. I think poker changes a person's life. I love no-limit hold'em. ALL IN!!! :D

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker has changed my life forever even though I don't regularly play high limits and don't go to the world offline series. changing perception of the world, the assessment of situations in terms of probability

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
killing poker too much time is when it’s not your main income.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is fun and gives me some extra money

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I hope so

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has changed my life already. I dont't expect to win very big sum in poker so I can say I play not for money. I just like to spend my free time playing. But poker is in my mind when I woke up and when I'm going to sleep, I'm so stuck in it :D

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker is a part of your life, then it HAS TO change your life. For me personally, poker changed my life multiple times. The most positive way it changed me was when I got the job as a poker dealer when I was 21 years old. The money I made in my early 20s changed my life significantly.

E

EvandroGatti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has changed so many lives and mine too. Not only money is the meter of it. New friends, discipline nice moments, stress relieve. Love to play, met so many good people! To me this is more important.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I always believe ,that one day I will win 100k and I would quit my job for playing poker .... So I hope that poker will change my life.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If poker is a part of your life, then it HAS TO change your life. For me personally, poker changed my life multiple times. The most positive way it changed me was when I got the job as a poker dealer when I was 21 years old. The money I made in my early 20s changed my life significantly.

I agree, if you already are playing for a dream daily and you are part of this online forum, then poker is already changing your life. I changed my priorities in favor of poker.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker really changes a person’s life. The only question is what kind of plus or minus sign these changes are. If poker is your main source of income, there will be some minuses.

G

Greeneffect

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is only hobby. I do not want to work as "poker player"