You get tense when you play poker?.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a rule, in the game I am calm like a boa constrictor. However, if there is a very decent prize at stake, it makes me somewhat alarmed in the game, which in itself prevents a clearly positive outcome.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The final table is always a heightened adrenaline rush !!!

Robsant

Robsant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being tense is what makes the game good if any sport you feel nothing about, there is no reason why we practice heart comes out of the mouth depending on the value of the plays

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the situation, if I am losing in poker I get tense, but if I am winning I am calm and happy.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I play poker, I have tension in certain moments, relaxation comes with getting into the money.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps due to external factors, that the internet signal drops or that they call you just when you are playing. As for if a game makes me nervous of course not, I play to relax, have fun and learn

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally I am calm in the game, except some moments where there is intensity, like an all-in situation, or near the bubble in a tournament. The important is that this intensity is reducing as the experiences are coming with the game.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, if the hand really matters then I might get tense.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometime, but really not good for poker.

It make me lose more.:(

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think there is a player who doesn't feel the tension of the game. Personally, if I didn't feel those emotional states during the game, I think I would give up playing, I wouldn't see why to continue if he doesn't give me those emotions ...

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I am extremely calm, but I confess that I sometimes get very tense playing, especially at the final table.

;)I don't always feel nervous, especially in slow and turbo tournaments, and also cash games. But I'm very stressed out in hyper turbo games

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Getting at the final tables it's possible to my heart beats a little faster.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Not for now.

After losing $ 40 playing this game, it doesn't hurt or worry me anymore. :)

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The closer the end of the tournament is, the more tension grows, which is completely expected.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If sometimes it happens to me and I think it's because of anxiety, sometimes I get a little tense or nervous because I don't want my opponents to get their projects and I try to take care of the hands that I play.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I am extremely calm, but I confess that I sometimes get very tense playing, especially at the final table.

I'm also calm, but tension is normal in poker and I often feel it as I get close to entering the winning seats in a tournament and I feel it more at cash games.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to be calm throughout the tournament, but when we are at the final table and already in the first positions, the anxiety and nervousness to be first begin to appear haha.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if unfortunately it must be due to the need to earn money !!! It is an issue that I find difficult to control!

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned to keep as calm as possible while playing because it can affect my decision making sometimes. But in crucial hand i find my heart racing a little

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It's the same thing that happens to me, because when you play the whole tournament you have a calmness, but when you get to the final table, your nerves fail you and you don't want to make mistakes and that's a very strong feeling, which is very difficult to control.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i was younger and sat on a real life game i often had high adrenaline and got either tense or even used to shake a litle

but with experience it gets less and less

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I was very tense at first, but now I'm calm, I treat the game like listening to music

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm usually calm, but when it comes to the final table, I try to be calm and take my time. The final table is a game where you have to make thoughtful decisions.