You get tense when you play poker?.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, there is tension and excitement during many situations, for example during difficult hands, when drawing medium hands, realizing that the apponent has a stronger hand, and at the final table too.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn’t realize how tense I was playing poker until I gave it up for quite a while. I didn’t realize how negatively it was affecting my anxiety and how much better my mental health now is by choosing not to play. When and if I do return to the tables, I will pay more attention to how it is affecting me and make healthier choices for myself in the future. That’s just me though.

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello
I'm usually annoyed by players who play unnecessarily late

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Rarely, only first timers..
First ft 15 years ago for example.
Or last year my very first platinum freeroll 😅

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I actually get tense quite often with a big pot or while pulling a bluff, but as long as I don't show it no harm no foul. I think what helped me in that regards was my three, unsuccessful, runs for town council. I had to do a lot of speaking in public, and I learned to just concentrate on what I was saying and that I'd be okay.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was worried once when I was serving in the army and there was an incident at the border, and then I was worried not for myself but for my parents, I thought it would be bad for them if something happened to me, and sitting at home in a warm room with coffee, even if I lose in the coolest tournament, I never worry, it's nothing, it's just lost money that can be earned tomorrow

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As with poker theory, many experts have clarified their understanding of the mathematics behind this game. Learning poker and becoming familiar with the odds will ultimately increase your chances of success. The more time you devote to studying the odds in poker, the greater your advantage over your opponents will be. There is no need to strain, you just need to play and enjoy the game. When developing a good strategy for playing poker, it is very important to understand the interaction between poker players, your odds to win and the importance of positions at the table. To be successful in poker, you must be good at distinguishing between good and bad hands.

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly I try my best not to coz it destroys my ability to play my best games, my best games are mostly in my calmest, however I do get tense sometimes specially in the 3 players left and so, and its not a good thing.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get nervous playing poker because I know what to do in every situation. That peace of mind gave me the experience over so many years.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more money in play or the closer you get towards the final table, the more tense I am somewhere. But it's more of a positive tension that leads to high concentration.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, there are moments when I'm tense when I play, but I try to stay calm.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
When I get to that spot where you think you should have a few more chips than you do and it feels a bit do or die

nauffrage

nauffrage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
in start i'm calm whend blinds up i coming more stressed

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I can to be a tense, when I'm playing Poker... But basically I try enjoy Game! The problems enough and in Life... That's all!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of my poker career, I was very nervous, but over time I became mentally calmer. Yes, there's always excitement at the final table. You begin to weigh the pros and cons very carefully.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I almost always feel that tingling in my belly, but it's nice to feel the emotions when you play poker.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Badbits are so annoying. Without tension, I think few people play especially tournaments.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
not
poker usually calms me down and relaxes me
obviously when you lose a good hand out there I get angry
but playing poker is a pleasure

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm about as relaxed as a trap door spider if that helps?

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always try to play as calmly as possible, when things don't go as expected I try to stay calm and keep playing as I have been doing.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the years, all the excitement of playing poker has gone away. The last time I played in suspense was a long time ago. It was a game on an expensive ticket. I wanted to win at least something for a ticket. It failed. Well, that's okay.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
as when it comes out. I try to play without nerves and hold back my emotions. but when there are bet-beats, then it's hard to hold back

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am extremely calm, but I confess that I sometimes get very tense playing, especially at the final table.

at the final table I feel more relaxed, because the game is better and there aren't so many players who don't have the slightest idea what they're doing. What makes me tense is playing with manic and clueless players at the beginning of a tournament.:)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
tense not , maybe more focused on the game itself and all the opponents at the table