bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I personally don't, I think it's a large minority that managed to support themselves by playing poker, not that it's impossible for me to support myself by playing poker if I dedicate myself a lot and one day I'll get there.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont know man,i could play poker all day and win a litle money,but if i want to get really better at poker i will need to improve a lot
I dont have any bankroll but i know that i can make one playing,but will be very hard to keep and use the money to playing,when i solve that i will be awesome LOL

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Not for now, but it's my dream one day to be able to live doing what I like the most

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. Although the times I have taken shots at much higher games than my normal I had good results. No bankroll to make that regularly. Also It's not very healthy nor enjoyable to grind everyday to manage to build a bankroll for these games.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If i had enough money in the bank i would certainly give it a go. As for now and the foreseeable (that word doesn't look right) future not capable of doing so.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Is it possible to make money playing poker? Poker can bring good money, but it comes from playing well. If you do not devote enough time to training and proper distribution of forces, you can quickly lose your profit and bankroll. Ignoring psychology. A huge number of people have not achieved success in poker due to their inability to manage emotions.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I can't say for sure now, but securing myself with poker requires a lot of money to do this I don't make a big profit from poker so probably not, but in the future I'll try to do it to earn a lot of money, we'll try every day and achieve our goal

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I make enough to have a bag of McDonald's every few months if I'm lucky. So I would have to say I cannot support myself with on line poker.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I can't but one day maybe I will.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I did 2002-2012.

Today not a chance. All the games I played were soft as hell.

You could play 5/10 dollar Limit Poker and win almost every day. Not to mention no one knew how to play Stud, PLO, or even NLH.

I did an experiment in 2021 and could make about 500 dollars a month if I spent a full working day playing. Obviously not worth it anymore.

Also: In sweden, they took away ALL Rakeback, Bonuses, and freerolls. So you don't play on an equal playing field anymore.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I personally don't, I think it's a large minority that managed to support themselves by playing poker, not that it's impossible for me to support myself by playing poker if I dedicate myself a lot and one day I'll get there.
You just have to study the possibilities of payment and know how many 100% of the people who currently win only 20% make a living from poker, 18% of the people do not lose money! This is similar to bingo when it comes to cashing out you can win with any card as long as the flop favors you!!

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I spend money on cigarettes. Basically, all my profit from the game goes to cigarettes. Sadly.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker can bring good income. But you should have a very clear and understandable bankroll management, then you will have a real chance to have a stable and regular income. Without bankroll management and its observance, playing poker is a lottery, nothing more.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I support yourself playing Poker?!. Yes, at the present time I can! And Further Time Shows!.. That's it!

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
the $1 a week i get from freerolls deffo can't support me

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
In my opinion, it is impossible to support yourself in poker.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Already a winning player rec/hobby player up to 50nl so yeah I likely could if I wanted to work on improving my game to play 100nl+. I'm already good at 3-4 main things it takes to be a winning player long term. I'd likely just need to improve my poker knowledge, info and talent for 100nl+. As my bankroll management, mental toughness/tilt control and patience they're already good enough.

Thankfully I like my day job, already am my own boss and the work is easier than playing poker for a living. And the people I work with are all great not a single jackass/jerk around. Plus with all the negatives and downsides to both online and live poker in my case I'd be stupid to wanna do poker over my day job. Even as much as I love poker....that love is all likely because poker is my hobby, my getaway and my relaxation time. If I had to grind poker for hours daily for a living I'd grow to hate in the end.

Cheers!!!

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely not. I play low stakes and a lot of freerolls. I think you need a very daredevil type of personality to put your cash on the line enough to try and earn a living. Not for the faint hearted.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
For now poker is not my main income, but over time I certainly intend to become more professional in poker so I can make a living from it

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
If your an established poker player than yea but if ypur not, it's going to be more of a check to check method day to day type of ordeal.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I played professionally I supported myself without any problems, but I stopped living solely from poker and took on other businesses to support myself...

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for now no. i still need a job to go by

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes I can support myself, because I never play with the money I can't afford to lose

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is primarily entertainment for me, but apart from that, poker also brings me a small profit. Although it's a small amount of money, I'm glad to know that I managed to make it while playing my favorite game.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In my particular case, I started a little over a year ago with $10 and today I can say that I have an acceptable bankroll that allows me to make some monthly withdrawals and continue progressing.
If it weren't for those withdrawals that I logically have to make since I don't have a job, I could already be playing at a higher level.
But I believe that with effort, study, and a daily gaming routine, it can be achieved.
What is very important is to achieve efficient bank management, which allows you to play daily with peace of mind, without having to think about losses or bad streaks.
Greetings:):):)