Are you satisfied with the way you play poker currently?

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
there is no limit to perfection. you always need to learn and improve the game. and constantly work on emotions.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
everyone plays poker according to their abilities, both money and mood, but the dream we want is another topic

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If we take the correspondence of the results to my gaming time, resources and my tasks at the moment, then yes.

J

jay_nemi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really haha. I’m very rusty as I took a long break and only came back to it recently. Regardless I think there’s always room to improve!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
NO I am not happy with the way I am playing lately, calling bets with marginal hands. I have to play tighter
and call or bet with better hands.1

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm quite happy with the way I'm playing. This is just my hobby, to have fun, relax, I don’t strive to become the best at this, I think that I play at an average level, perhaps above average.

binh80208

binh80208

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
there is no limit to perfection. you always need to learn and improve the game. and constantly work on emotions.
Some people play just for fun and they see it as an esports game, but there are also some who play primarily for the sake of making money to support their lives, and I belong to the above two groups: LOL:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you recognize and accept the fact that poker is a long-term game, chances are you are a better poker player than most other players.While you are playing poker, your chart will have ups and downs. You are playing against your opponent, not just playing your cards.Poker is a game of skill, and like any other skill, you get better with practice. But not just any practice will do. Only conscious practice is important.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Actually the answer is no. I've been playing poker for many years and it's been a long time since I felt like I stopped evolving.

No matter how much I study, read some material, watch some videos, in the end I still feel stagnant.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Some people play just for fun and they see it as an esports game, but there are also some who play primarily for the sake of making money to support their lives, and I belong to the above two groups: LOL:
huh)) I see... no, if I want to have fun, then I will load the satellites so that I can just leave the chips and unload))

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I'm not happy with the way I play because it's too hard to buy something.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
No, but on the plus side, I know I'm making my mistakes before I act most times. :ROFLMAO:

(y)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, at the moment I am not very happy with my results in the game. I definitely need training, I need to improve my game, but I don't have enough time, and sometimes I don't have the desire.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes and no. I would prefer to play for the highest stakes with good players and satisfying winnings, but playing for smaller stakes with different players is ok. Not everyone starts by winning a million, and since I treat the game as a hobby, it is satisfying for me to be at the top even in micro tournaments or freerolls .

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since i play for recreation, yes i am satisfied, i dont get beat too often , but overall, i cant complain the way i play

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not satisfied, I feel like I still have a lot to learn.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, but I think I still have a lot to improve.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ey man havent played in like a while now im talking one year atleasst. LLookin to get back in shape and stuff, lookin really forward to it. Been missing poker.