Can you play distracted?

E

ermc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play while also watching tv or listening to the radio. However, I can't play while also trying to have a conversation...too distracting.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i avoid being distracted by listening to music in my headphones:)

Q

Quads2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing too often distracted and it is not good for my results.
The best time to play without distraction is late at night when everybody sleeps.

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find one thing like that hardly distracts my whole gameplay. If it was multiple things around me then yeah sure.

M

MadPanic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brother, you are in difficult moments it is good to know that at this time you are not concentrated, I want to play at your table rsrsrs! I'll have patience to wait for your wife to call rsrsrs lol !! more to speak the truth is a tedium when this happens, literally this ends the game, loses if the focus and disrupts !! in your case I'm already absent nor do I go there to see!
I like the way you speak..

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You cant play distracted if there is some serious stake so if you whana become profesional just ignore the wife :)

AlexGrinStar

AlexGrinStar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I had a girlfriend ... she came home from work and saw what I was playing ... she was very angry with me for this ... I could quarrel with her and of course also took off from the tournament, because emotions were not the same already ... but then we parted ... and now this does not happen :)

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play distracted getting told to do dishes while they wife sweeps making bad calls and ends up out of the tournament in the top 100

Sapiens

Sapiens

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot play distracted.

I remember playing on campus with my roommate watching the game. He was always taunting me to go to higher limits, and to do more bluffs and to do more hero calls, saying that I'm not a real player. :D

And I lost more then when I was playing alone.

You should really explain to your wife that she shouldn't call when you are trying to achieve something.

J

JackDildak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I nolifer, I do not have this problem

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I particularly had to very good results playing distracted because it lowers my anxiety and the playing time is more enjoyable for me.
obviously I do it in not so important tournaments,
now in the tournament that I consider most important for me I try to play them all the time concentrated on the table

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely get distracted in poker to avoid mistakes.

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if im only playing one table then yes i can play distracted

T

tommyr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play knowing a player on the ipker network was invisble for 15 hands after re

I couldn't tag a player so i phoned and asked why... the site told me to chech my history and name the player... he was invisible as if he had never played

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play in any condition, however, its much easier to focus in a quiet environment...

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can play a bit distracted but it's better to play concentrated on the table to get more information from rivals

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you play a tournament in the initial stage is not so much hinder, if someone is distracting..and then just lost concentration..and are not right actions and all thoughts go in a different trend