Are you offended by table chat online?

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to chat a little but I will immediately mute any player who is ridiculously out of line or making racist comments which I was surprised to see as often as I do.

Exactly! I may have the fastest mute finger in the history of Western civilization.:p

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some russian players are chudren too.They can speak all the time about the most idiot themes.So...everyone can take a break from the game and talk with someone in the chat but it makes your game worse, much worse

J

jass503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No at all ! if you want you can join the conversation if you dont just block it :)

mendiolacubicle

mendiolacubicle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are very few players who will casually chat, more often I encounter those that are rude. 😕

Casecrs

Casecrs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just dot pay attention

I just go about my way maybe even throw a little thumbs up smiley at them and keep collecting those chips of his cause if he is that upset over what ever he is definatley playing really poor....TILT.....ALL IN EVERY HAND LOL i love it just take advantage of the bad play and block him and collect those chips.

:thrasher: :D

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh insult back have some fun.... passes the time when ur card dead.. Also it may distract others which will help you :)

Some players make more money through their chatting compared to when silent.

I always believe theirs a time to be a jerk a gentlemen a joker at the table to play at your prime.

those who can adjust will have an edge.

E

edaleballer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tabletalk

I don't pay much mind! sometimes can be hilarious or beneficial.:D

mange1234

mange1234

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoy the chat

I enjoy the chat in the Cardschater's games because Some is funny and friendly. Like listening to or talking to family.

But, on other sites, I'm not so interested in the chat and usually block it out, because I don't feel like I have anything in common with the players, and not really interested in what they have to say.

Mike

joaabsimey

joaabsimey

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not look at the chat. I hate those conversations and so neither eye. Another thing I hate is when women got on the table and the idiots are trying to flirt. OMFG

O

okieeagle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I take it as a tell in most cases. If they're being derogatory because I just put a beat on them, or sucked out on my draw, then it tells me they are on tilt, and I can get in a good spot to take their stack.

moses59

moses59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love when they get pissed when u don't respond and then call u a bot lol

J

jsaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trash talkers usually give away a lot about how they think, so I listen.

L

LoneWolf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha thats the part I like the most of the games, seeing some cry babies

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once in a while when other players start swearing at me then yes i get very offended, especially if they think I've played the hand wrong but in my opinion I think it's right. That's part of playing online.

B

Biggles

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another thing I hate is when women got on the table and the idiots are trying to flirt.
I am a guy but generally use a female table name (Lili or similar usually, daughter's middle name), sometimes the level of sexual insult is pretty eye-watering !

I think guys get called names and the usual, but some of theses kids (or adults acting like them) can get really quite sexually nasty when tney think it's a woman on the other end - if I was a woman of a sensitive nature it'd really put me off !

I always report it to the chat mods, players saying stuff they wouldn't dare say to somebody's face in a million years is totally lame and shitty.

Not sure why I have a female persona on the table... it's not an unsatisfied urge to 'be a laaady' - guess anything that creates a false impression can only help.

typa39

typa39

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
disable my chat or i don t watch the comments...i m a women and the men who loose against me are not always correct ..Sometimes it s funny..

dziglipapas

dziglipapas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just block the user's chat bubbles and the last message I type is:
"you either stop bulls*itting or I am calling the mod". lol

alaz3r

alaz3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone care you always can mute the chat between players..

tracyrickrobby

tracyrickrobby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually find it entertaining!! Love taking out the sh*t talkers, almost better then cashing!! But some chat can get really out of hand and very nasty!! But what cracks me up the most is when you are playing in a freeroll and you get cussed out, i am always amazed at how mad some players get over a free game!!

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol the other day i was told to ** and a bunch of stuff about my mother it has been a long time since somebody said anything like that to me i thought i had lost my touch but with this was reassuring i hadnt lost my touch. i just thanked them and it seemed to make it worst got the rest of there chips a few hands later lol.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone threatened to burn my house down and kill my family a few days back after winning 10 dollars from him (lmao)

D

Dareshell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Donk Bets & General Disgust

Okay. I've already been the first to admit I'm no pro (not yet at least anyways)
But one thing I really really can't stand is all these super 8'sHoles who use the chat to express how much of a Donk and other such words like Idiot etc. that I am after beating them in a pot, either by outplaying them, bluffing them, or otherwise. Really people, grow up, take your licks like a man, and maybe of the stars are in perfect alignment and your karma, chi, groove, and of course if the cards are in your favor, then maybe next time you will beat me.

IDIOT DONK FISH out

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ignore them. Most good players do not go after other players in chat.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if you are beating them, why even let it bother you? What they are trying to do is get you off your game. A lot of the time good players uses that to make a weaker player to play even worse. I should change that. Good players just play their game but some ace holes will try to make those weaker players to play worse by calling them names. You know you can always cut the chat off if it bothers you. GL my friend.