Did You Invest In Poker?

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I invested in some books some years ago (Harrington, good stuff) and later in training sites for some months (floattheturn, sngmentors, bluefirepoker)
I think it helped, but theres also nowadays a lot of free stuff, for example from some twitch guys.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i invest a lot of time in simulate the hands i had play and lost, and also a lot of time in internet sources: different hands played by different ppl in tournaments and cash games. its much batter in my opinion to learn playing and analysis then read a book.

D

denis77782m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still dream to win a Freeroll with it to promote your bankroll! well, or learn to play at the plus level and Deposit $ 100-200

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately I'm nothing, because I'm not able, but that's why I roll on the Internet every day of blogs, watch poker parties and so learn ...

XavantePampa

XavantePampa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
0%

For the time being I did not spend.

E

Edvin55555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've invested a lot of time in playing poker, analyzing my game, watching special videos and streams about poker.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not invest in poker
online only game
if I ever turn pro
I'll certainly invest to improve my game.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No,but when I believe that my Poker is enough to have a safe return...probably.

perrinperrua99

perrinperrua99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not invested any money, but I have invested something more valuable: time.

V

vassourilson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't really invested in it.

I deposited the minimum necessary to get more money out of it in PokerStars about 4-5 years ago.

That was about 20 dolars I think.

I don't want to put more into it. Instead I would rather transform it into several thousands hopefully once. And then see how it goes.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Books, coaches, and software I am probably in for $1000.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't really invested in it.

I deposited the minimum necessary to get more money out of it in PokerStars about 4-5 years ago.

That was about 20 dolars I think.

I don't want to put more into it. Instead I would rather transform it into several thousands hopefully once. And then see how it goes.

okay, avoiding deposits on the site is a good one! But you do not think about investing in knowledge? course, coach, I believe this is to increase profits !!

V

vassourilson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, I am thinking about one.

There is a quite famous Brazilian coach who runs a whole enterprise Bootcamp-like experience for Poker learners.

But it is quite expensive and you need to plan your holidays for it, if you already have a profession like myself.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For 2016 I started $ 250 in training. I did not withdraw anything I earned, but my poker game was significantly improved :)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if Im not goog enough to win something with those great freerolls from all poker houses, then why to invest in something that you suck at haha but anyways when I win something from those freerolls I use the winnings to pay entries to big poker tournaments ;)

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, I am thinking about one.

There is a quite famous Brazilian coach who runs a whole enterprise Bootcamp-like experience for Poker learners.

But it is quite expensive and you need to plan your holidays for it, if you already have a profession like myself.

I believe it's the player Bruno Foster! he has something like that offered to clients, so much is that 60% of the awards stays for him throughout the coach, as way of payment of the course !! it would be something like this: 300 dollars plus 60% of the prizes during classes, stay for him !! a sign that he guarantees the return of the investment, he owns the LineUp team (or LiveUp) now I was in doubt about the name! It's a great investment, you have to have extra time to do the classes too!

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to invest about 500 dollars in poker. Now, after a long break, I want to remember the past and feel confident, playing freerolls. As soon as confidence returns, investment is inevitable.

S

SkrypnykOleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in training has not yet invested, but the first deposit has already done and made and the conclusion that it is better to still learn more and not play for money!

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I plan to invest in training in the near future, maybe someone can advise a good place for investment in the Russian-speaking segment ?? I will be grateful for the recommendations

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is a ton of free stuff from videos to ebooks and streams, instructional stuff on youtube. plenty to soak up, personally I havent spent any money but there is plenty worth while that is free. like this forum and many others

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember that before the "Black Friday" of poker there was plenty of sites that offer a lot of freerolls, so, it was easy to start to play poker without invest money in it. Nowadays, unfortunately it's not so easy. I returned to poker online last year and I had to invested money to play, around $1000.

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't invest in poker because I'm a beginner and do not have much confidence in myself so I just play for fun.

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started playing poker I couldn`t deposit. So I built up my bankroll on all the sites I play on threw freerolls. Most are provided by the poker forums that I am a member of, like cards chat has freerolls and small buy-ins. Once I had cashed in a few of there games, I started playing other games and have had decent success. I have withdrew grands and used them to play live at the world series of poker. I think that if black Friday wouldn't have happened I would be a pro by now. I was making very good money on fulltilt and stars on a monthly bases. I so miss the old days.