Are you evolving in poker?

Flgturco

Flgturco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm learning, and I see a lot in poker a certain arrogance on the part of players (more experienced) they give Allwin and you can only pay if Ax KK QQ if not offend you for who lost hands to theoretically weaker. rs ...

I see that many do not evolve because of holding the odds and forget the human factor and set aside seemingly small things like Respect the beginner to the (lower) play against like you're playing with a greater level of player.

LxixDude

LxixDude

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play and Study, then more Play and more Study. Don't be afraid to challenge your self and step outside of your comfort zone. Find good players and get to know them and learn from them. Always a good idea to get a coach or take a class now and then.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I'm concerned, I'm progressing from year to year, the only problem is that I make money quickly because I play everything and everything (if only I could stop at the time :)), but basically I am a better player in terms of online poker , and the live game is yet to be checked and I hope for some tournament in my country for the beginning;)

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not ready to win big money in poker right now! This opens up great opportunities for development for me. I still have so much to learn and it's so inspiring to me !!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You tube with poker is first for me, but as i play freerolls for me it is not so important.

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyday you play, you evolve. the players who study&play should evolve faster than those who just play.

R

ReelGamblr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Evolving in Poker.

I think evolving in poker depends on the size of your bankroll!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friends, in poker there is no way to evolve but to be lucky and not to think that the opponent is silly in the game.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally, I just played almost every day in poker in one poker room used to the games here and all before I watched many videos and read a lot of literature about poker

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I've improved my way of playing a lot. However before a long losing streak the old ghosts come back and I have the same problems. I am aware that it is my weakest point and I am studying to improve that. With effort and perseverance everything is achieved. Regards!

Q

Quads2017

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned most from playing on line, but at a certain moment I really felt I head to study articles about strategy and join Upswing in order to keep evolving.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more money above limits, less money below the limits

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have grown/"evolved" over just playing lots over time -- I tried to read a book on it before but didn't quite grab me

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is fact that there is much theory in poker and they are all very important. Won't deny that every day the evolution is notorious. More there is a factor in poker little discussed we can't help but think it, the factor "luck." The luck in hit a full House on the flop, hit a tour in turn, hit a straight flush in the River is certainly no luck, hit a great hand give US the feeling Supreme power. Then, to that there is evolution continuous in poker it is necessary for luck is next to him, as well as you study and play continuously. Well, this is my thought, can be fooled, more is what I think.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash games have super improved Tourneys- lasting longer but so far only min cashes to report