Are You Afraid of Bad Beats?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not afraid of a bad blow on AA KK cards, but I'm very upset when I play on a good AA or KK card and the player is all-in on the A10- A9- A8- A7 card and he drops either a -- STRAIGHT -- or Set, but it's a game and you need to be ready for all bad shots in the game, because there are not always bad punches, but the win also happens!

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, I'm not afraid and I treat such transfers normally. Although sometimes such situations are annoying ...

D

Drefps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, KK AA should always call all in pre flop. The two best hands in poker pre flop for sure. After the flop however is completely different story though. That could get quite scary sometimes especially when there is a straight/flush draw. Then I might be folding AA KK

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After you play enough hands you'll eventually become almost immune to bad beats. They have always happend and always will happen. If you can't handle bad beats get away from poker because they happen all the time. Then again, life is full of bad beats as well.

M

m1tec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zoom poker or any variation of it got me scared to death with bad beat. AA or KK is not good enough. Always run into people with 2 pairs, trips or people who would call all in for flush draw. I didn't even know there is such a thing as trip draws until seen people calling all in on the flop or turn.

S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not afraid to hit bad, because it's part of the game. Your type of game and how other players see you at the table, you can reduce the time you will take bad beat.

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say I am afraid of a bad beat. I normally win the hand when it is a monster. Not saying it never happens just rarely. Depends on the table and my position as whether I all in preflop. What bothers me more are all the people that keep raising preflop and when I go all in they all fold. A win is a win I guess.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im often too aggressive which is just right in my eyes.so im usualy rootin for a bad beat because im the one behind lol

J

Jacob 7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in that hand of negrenau dwan and antonio negrenau folded queens

S

Slmmccartney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course there’s always some fear of bad beats and majority of the time you should play pocket aces and pocket kings. However there are also plenty of times that I feel the need to fold them and about half of those times it was a good fold.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were afraid of bad beats... I would be afraid of my wife.:hahaha: