You are addicted to poker or play for hobby.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think a little of both :) i always play on my free time. even when im on a cab and not doing anything and it has a freeroll fron cardschat on, im playing it for sure

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as a hobby! But poker is a favorite pastime! It will be good if he will bring good money!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The main question-to be or not to be.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to be addicted to poker. To be specific I was more addicted to the possibilty to become rich from poker. Over the last year I came to the realisation that, that won't happen for me.
Now it's more a hobby, when I'm not home, poker is not on my mind anymore.
Altought having a evening before the television is still weird when I could be playing poker.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a skill game pretending to be a chance game !
I play poker for hobby with good relaxation!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi the All CardsChat Community! I want to say so, if I'm even not depend from Poker (I can play, can is not play, with the money are normal, family, children are OK too),I would want to depend, that was less lazy, and more and more to work above the your play, because by my opinion more the best exercise for head, brains, difficult find...I'm Love Poker! First of all, exist very many kinds of Poker, and you may to perfect your Skill in the every kind to Infinity!..Secondly, Poker combines your development and opportunity to earn money... Yes, you can and lose... But after, to win again... Anyway, the All finish in this life early or lately ever... Hence, and need to relate by the All by philosophy. And thirdly, Main, Poker not give to boring in this life! Because the bore and apathy in the life killing the motivation to continue to develop and continue to live. Therefore, the All Good Luck, and not boring and interesting Life!;):D

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question,tournaments take so long its hard to find time to work out the answer :p brb hehe.:aetsch:

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I love poker and i am not addicted to poker.
I have my own job where i go every day :)
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]And my other hobby is Hockey.
[/FONT]

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, for me it's a hobby with nice extra merit.:)

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Addicted to understanding the game really. Don't care much for going pro but I enjoy breaking complicated things down and simplifying them. I look at each game as a way to test a hypothesis and gather data to improve for the future. I'll leave the game when I'm satisfied with my results.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play for hobby, but do like winning money.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's fun, adorararia earn money having fun. But still I did not get!

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Yeah, like a lot of others here I play it for fun. I had a dream of possibly becoming a pro poker player nearly a decade ago, but didn't had the funds for a proper go at it and burned out trying to pull a Cinderella story.

Still, I like the game and continue to play it recreational.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play poker when I have free time. For me, this is a hobby and a good opportunity to have fun.
Good luck.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not sure anymore, how can you be sure? We need to make a long break to be certain, right? But I don't want to stop :)

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Is a hobby.
I play for fun, but making money is always good

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, before online poker I played more video games but now I like poker more as my "online hobby" , I don't know if you can call that an addiction

Flatran

Flatran

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not say addicted, but very strongly caught by the game.

D

DanielKL8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question
More fun
Does addiction just depend on the ammount of time you spend on it?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play entirely for fun and as hobby. Of course i am happy if i win some $ also. :)

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can you be addictive to poker without using your own money? because i love to play poker, every free time i have, usually im playing poker. my wife says im addicted, maybe i am, but at least i dont gable my money. i only play freeroll and the money i get from them i play real tournaments. and i play more serious at the freerolls than in the real tournaments. because i think like, its free money right? so i can risk more, play more loose.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun when I'm happy kkkk.
And I play for money when I'm focused.
Ps: Amazing how much value it brought me to merge these two styles. I see situations not very common, but of value, when I'm exposing myself to moments of leisure and moments of concentration in the same game!

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For many I think is hobby, addiction and then back hobby 🙂

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is strictly a hobby for me. Really enjoy cards and poker is toward the top of the list. Finding though, in the last few years, don't play all that much. When I do, playing live is much more enjoyable.