Are you a poker addict?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I'm not addicted to poker. I love to play poker but I also enjoy other things in life. The things that make you happy aren't addictive.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
For me, poker is just entertainment, I may not play if I'm not in the mood or I'm tired. I have no addiction to the game and I am more than sure that I will never have such an addiction.
Good luck :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In a sense, yes, but I know how to control myself (with rare exceptions:D) - I know how not to make unnecessary rebuys, I know how to quit when I understand that my nerves and heart are playing instead of my brain.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 30-40 poker tournaments a day, mostly free ones. I had money in my poker account but my life made me withdraw everything. Now I'm trying to make money from scratch. Playing 12 hours a day, seven days a week, and still wanting to play, I think it's still a habit or an easy stage of addiction.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
in my new work i dont have time.. working 10-12h a day pfff

M

MANEJANO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Reading comments I think I'm not an addict to play poker haha just I'm a recreational player

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was once a poker addict (I played for hours and even didn't sleep or woke up at dawn to play), today I have mastery and I know when and how long I should play, excess brings disastrous consequences

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun, and therefore poker is just a hobby for me and I have no addiction to the game. I sympathize with players who can't control themselves and lose money, it's a sad story.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you can quietly turn into it, I think not yet

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't identify is as an addict but im playing more than im used to do it

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm a poker addict, but I don't play when I don't have money, unless you count free tournaments :D
I have no addiction to the game. I can easily take a break anytime, for a week or more, but without poker I just get bored. For me, poker is entertainment and a great antidote to boredom.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm a poker addict, but I don't play when I don't have money, unless you count free tournaments :D
No, I'm not. There were times when I didn't play for a month and I didn't miss it.
It's been just one of many hobbies for a while now.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For a while it was becoming an addiction, but I managed to control it and didn't let it happen, I had to put a lot of willpower on my part.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ha ha ha, what an interesting post, thank you, it was interesting to read

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I'm addicted, but I need a weekly dose of poker. My answer is contradictory, isn't it?

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Adiction is a serious question in poker or any other bames that involves money
Poker is a fun game and can bring also profits, so it is easy to slip on the addiction side...
As long as one loses only the money can afford, and he doesn't prioritise poker over other human activities,it's not addiction imo