caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I would have to say no. I have won many tournaments from frerolls to 100k guaranteed (live).
I have even made the final table at 3 one millon dollar invitacionals .I might not win all the time, but I think those are pretty good results.

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the day. I approach the game as a "self-aware fish striving to evolve into a shark." I'm only recently trending towards being a winning player, and understanding fishy tendencies allow me to be cognizant of when I make "fish-like" decisions. But with my recent pursuit of deeper knowledge of the game, I am getting better at not being "fishy" at the tables. But sometimes I make dumbass, "fishy" mistakes.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't find the difference between fish or sardine! If you want to be called anchovy! is the same... The important thing is to know how to hide it and, of course, the identification of experienced players in the final part of the tournaments when the jackpots are awarded.

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on who I'm playing against...

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am a gold-fish. :D I know some about poker, but I still can and have to learn so much. Just therefore I am thinking, I am a little fish in this big shark tank.

If we stop learning, we stop moving and improving. This is just my opinion.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not sure! but it is much easier to be a fish than a shark!

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sharks grow up from fishes. :)

Don't care what u from, only care what u will be. :)

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate fish unless I got tartar sauce! I try not to play like a fish but every now and then ill go fishing!

O

over_big

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the day it seems.

Some days I think I've got it all figured out.
Other days I can't poker my way out of a wet paper sack.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the longest...........

I know the term is sometimes offensive. But there is nothing wrong with it. Nobody is born knowing how to play poker. It doesn't bother me to admit it, I'm a fish. And I study every day to stop being it. But if you ask a little it seems that most of the players are sharks, they know exactly what they are doing and how to optimally play all kinds of boards. I have no doubt that there are many sharks in the sea of ​​cardschat. And you? Are you one of them or, like me, are you a little sardine trying to grow?

You know what......I've been a fish for a long, long, long time. Since the days of Full Tilt. I would suggest it was due to lack of studying. I used to think that just knowing the hands were enough. I remember the day I found out a flush beats a straight(I found that out the hard way). I know there are times when we get a good streak and think to ourselves.....Am I a shark now? To be honest, I'm not sure what this is. I've changed my method and I'm winning hands more than losing them. This might be just a winning streak so I'm not going to say whether I'm a Shark or a Fish. I'm either a Shark with fish scales or a Fish with shark scales. I'll let you know when I see you at the tables. Good Luck!:D

MsUniverse

MsUniverse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, the concept of a fish is sparing, but I can say with confidence that I am not a fish.

Dmondo

Dmondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever sound fish make im making right now

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the opposite of the golden fish. I fulfill three nightmares for the players.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We are actually all fish in the poker room aquarium.
Just yesterday a friend here at CardsChat called me a donkey. It just so happened that he and I pushed all in. He with A4 and I with A9. A came on the flop and 4 on the turn and he took half my stack. Shortly thereafter, we all moved in again and I won. I took two thirds of his stack. So I played on the table chat; 'Revenge'. He responded by calling me a donkey.
I wonder how someone who pushes all in with A4 without even seeing the flop has the face of calling someone a donkey ...
Well, life goes on. Shortly thereafter, we all in again and I took him out of the game.

Split

Split

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a small fish who thinks she is a huge whale
and this is my main problem, I stopped growing thinking that I already know everything

J

johnmaltz19

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to be a fish. I spend a lot of time studying and watching a lot of videos online. You can find some free useful stuff online and try it yourself.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like an intermediate player, just above the fish lol