Are You a Fan of Any Players?

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker player of choice

Ivey all the way. He has such an understated way of playing. Hard to get a read on him and stays cool and professional.

M

milagua

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only for the fact that there are named after hand in his name deserves respect, not to mention his age.
Doyle Brunson

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
  • Daniel Negreanu - Because of how awesome he is taking bad beats and even getting trolled on once in a while. His attitude during bad runs is something I want to develop.

• Doyle Brunson - Nothing seems to faze this seasoned veteran. Like the time Daniel Negreanu correctly read Doyle on a set of 3s on a flop from a televised high stakes poker game and he used it to his advantage for value. Wow! Masterclass

• Phil Helmuth - Yes, he whines and his ego is probably unmatched but he makes the toughest folds time after time in tournament poker (even while whining about it and later blowing up). Despite how high his emotions run that doesn't seems to get in the way of making the correct play as often as us it does for us mere mortals.

• Phil Laak - Because he's crazy! He's eccentric and doesn't take himself too seriously! How he does that is nuts! He's an awesome guy to have at the poker table it seems.

• Scott Siever - For his table talk. He's does a really good job sizing up play from his table talk, without getting on anyone's nerves. Keeps everyone entertained.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of kartoxa362, he is from Belarus:)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For playing poker I was inspired by the movie "rounders". This film is about a poker game a real hit.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I am Brazilian, I am very fan of andre akkari.

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is unequivocal.
An excellent player and my fellow countryman))

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After watching the Maverick movie, I started playing poker. File Ivy is adorable.

R

racorel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is the bigest poker player for me.and also is Romanian like me.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On me no one has any influence whatsoever in life. I am engaged in this business only from myself loved)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Negreanu , Ivey , Helmuth most of all , are the big names I am fan more and that they inspired me to play , I might forget some names now . Also Devilfish :)

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all!

Very good now your inspirations, and let's get those millions!

Gl for everyone

I'll see you at the tables.
attachment.php

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not really fan of some poker players because I really dont know some popular poker players.I am only fan of some poker sites.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I`m a big fan of Martin Jacobson :) I was cheering for him when he won 10M :)

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested in watching the playing of my compatriot Vladimir Troyanovsky and the play of Eugene Kachalov from Ukraine, but for some reason the latter was rarely seen

D

danielbalaci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not watching poker on TV so ... :) .

D

danielbalaci

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at the tables and I did'n encounter a player who beat me and to enjoy it :) . :jd4:

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu, Esfandiari, Jaime Staples

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like negreanu, helmuth, johny chan, and daniel colman.. put them in 1 table and I will watching them all day..

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan is my favorite poker player, I just love his play style and the way he manages to out bluff people on his table. Although his career is at a pause (according to some of his friends like Lex Veldhuis apaprently he wont be coming back to the professional poker scene which I totally respect), lot's of other legends out there though like Daniel Negreanu/Phil Ivey/Antonio Esfandiari etc.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched more than one video with the recording of the game Negreanu and even a documentary about his poker career. I like his behavior at the table. A little bit of humor and simple chatter is always lacking at the poker table to relieve excess tension. He's good at it.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Marcin "Goral" Horecki very great player, and Boku87

Last edited: