WSOP 2014 - Cardschat's Little One for One Drop Promotion

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats the latest to confirm joining in this?

I am going to be in a few sattys the next few weeks online/live for a shot to get out to vegas, and if I go I would play in this right before the M.e.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats the latest to confirm joining in this?

I am going to be in a few sattys the next few weeks online/live for a shot to get out to vegas, and if I go I would play in this right before the M.e.

As of right now there are up to 8 spots open. As long as there is a spot still open you could probably get in up to about mid-June. We would love to have you!

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As of right now there are up to 8 spots open. As long as there is a spot still open you could probably get in up to about mid-June. We would love to have you!

Awesome, sure hope I can pull a rabbit out of my hat !

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for joining our team Nancy! You have some great accomplishments in poker (and real estate lol). There is a reason they call her Trouble!

I have had the pleasure of meeting Nancy in person and she is really a great lady. While for obvious reasons I prefer her to be at the table next to me instead of on my table ;) - she is fun to play with.

One thing I have noticed about Nancy is that she knows everybody and everybody loves her!

I look forward to playing with you in Vegas!

Ha! so true.

Nancy, I played with you at the wsop ladies event last year. I was quite impressed with your play. Anways, you probably don't remember me but You knew my friend Liz (from the WSOP circuit). I was in seat 3 and I folded my pocket Kings face up to you on a QJ7 flop...

I still think about that hand all the time...was I good? was that the hand that got away?;) haha I'm sure you play so much poker you cannot remember these kinds of hands almost a year later!

I'm glad to see you are doing so well on the circuit. I hope to have half as much success as you in my poker life.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rex just won the Colorado Poker Championship Main Event - congrats to him!

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok I'm definitely in. My name is Zach Hall and I've been playing poker semi-professionally since 2009. I started taking poker seriously online my freshman year of college which was September 2007 when I made a $100 deposit and started playing 10nl FR cash games. In January of 2009 I was beating 200nl online and decided to take some time off from school to play poker full-time. Since then I have played online, live, cash games, and tourneys including live mtts on 5 different continents and up to 5knl cash games.

I had always said poker was a short-term thing and in 2012 I went back to school. For the last few years I've played part-time and been lucky enough to be able to pay for my tuition and living costs through poker while finally graduating last week with a computer science major and math minor. I'm currently residing in Maryland, USA and playing the 5/10nl game at Maryland live as my primary source of income. I'll be heading out to Vegas this summer to play some cash as well as this event and the Main Event. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time in Vegas.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sweet! We are definitely officially at 13 now - I think I will put some feelers out for a few more this week.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very cool!! love the idea and go team CC!!

A

AnnaKhait

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, my name is Anna Khait and I am 25 years old. I started playing poker online (mostly micro SNGs) when I was 18 years old, and I quickly became obsessed with it. I found myself watching 8-10 of poker a day, and missing class because I final tabled a tournament I started playing at lunch. I played online until black Friday and then I began mostly grinding cash live. I grinded 1/2 at Borgata for many years, and I moved up to 2/5 a few years back. I began noticing that poker was more than just a hobby for me. It was more lucrative than the money I was making at the medical office and waitressing combined. In May of last year I decided to give poker my full attention and I pulled back my medical school application. I decided to give myself a year and a half to see what happens with poker. If I go really deep in a major tournament or if I win something, I will reevaluate my future. I have always loved cash, but I prefer tournaments. I started following the WPT trail in January and sattied into a few of them. I have been training for the WSOP and I am stoked because this will be the first time that I am playing in it! I have waited a very long time for this summer! I can't wait to get to Vegas and play. I wish everyone the best of luck. Good luck us!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for joining us Anna - sounds like you are doing it the right way.

By the way - loved your video application to Survivor!!

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty sick I've met like 4 of you in RL.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have added a 14th member to the team - Kirk Shelmerdine (Buford14 in CardsChat)!

He is a retired Nascar driver turned poker player and will post an intro in this thread when he gets a chance.

Welcome to the team Kirk!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And we have a 15th member! Welcome rifflemao to the team - weeee!

There is a possibility we would add up to 5 more members - but I like this team right now so won't be actively seeking any new members.

Let's go Team Cardschat!

1. Debi O'Neill (dakota-xx)
  2. Katie Stone (KatieStone)
  3. Nancy Birnbaum (Trouble) (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=73227)
  4. Kristin Ting (Tingaling) (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=185709)
  5. William Curry (left52side)
  6. Rex Clinkscales (http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=195918)
  7. Matt Vaughan (Scourrge)
  8. Zach Hall (hackmeplz)
  9. Chris Baud (baudib1)
  10. Shauna Madrigal (KLhyr)
  11. Lisa Nichols (DiamondDixie)
  12. Joe Mussat (Joe Showdown)
  13. Anna Khait (AnnaKhait)
  14. Kirk Shelmerdine (Buford14)
  15. Elbert Pruitt (rifflemao)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

I started playing online poker in late 2010, not long before Black Friday hit, and began studying tournament play more seriously in June of 2013. So far my biggest online cash was around $827 for 4th in a Bovada MTT last fall, and largest live score was $1473 for 18th\427 in a first go at a WSOPC event last January. Circuit ITM of 100%. Sample size of 1. Living the dream, lol... :proud:

This will be my fourth trip to Vegas, and first WSOP. I thank CardsChat for the great promotion, and look forward to meeting the team and representing CC in the Little One for One Drop.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Circuit ITM of 100%. Sample size of 1.

haha! priceless....

well, shoot. I'm WSOP in the money 0% sample size: 1

but I'm about to triple my sample size in 2 weeks when I play 2 more events....so maybe that will triple my ITM %? wait....zero times 3 is......uhm.....I'm bad at math
;)

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but I'm about to triple my sample size in 2 weeks when I play 2 more events....so maybe that will triple my ITM %? wait....zero times 3 is......uhm.....I'm bad at math
;)

Hope you bink one and stick around for One Drop. :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck , Cardschat team!
seeing you guys and gals at the final tables!

R

RexClinkscales

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. Rex Clinkscales here.

Happy to be part of Cardschat's WSOP Little One for One Drop team.
I'm from Texas but currently living in Las Vegas. Been playing cash poker for 6 years now, and the last 3 years pretty much just tournament poker. This year I've been off to a pretty good start. Took 1st in the Colorado State Championship for $47k, 1st at Venetian for $10k, and 1st at the Wynn for $40k.
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=195918

Looking forward to meeting everyone else on this team. You can follow me on twitter @rexclinkscales for updates.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Rex Clinkscales here.

Happy to be part of Cardschat's WSOP Little One for One Drop team.
I'm from Texas but currently living in Las Vegas. Been playing cash poker for 6 years now, and the last 3 years pretty much just tournament poker. This year I've been off to a pretty good start. Took 1st in the Colorado State Championship for $47k, 1st at Venetian for $10k, and 1st at the Wynn for $40k.
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=195918

Looking forward to meeting everyone else on this team. You can follow me on twitter @rexclinkscales for updates.

Thanks for joining us Rex!

LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I had the time and money to play this event but a big Good Luck to those that will. I hope all of you make a deep run but more than anything have fun!

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck team CC, would love to see a couple at the ft and a member take it down

WSOP