WSOP 2014 - Cardschat's Little One for One Drop Promotion

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who writes those articles? I find myself reading most of the articles before I even wander around the forum....

And yes! It's a great article about the CC group :)

We have a few different writers Jennifer Newell wrote this one and is writing all of our wsop updates.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Really loving this! Gooooo !

Me too! It is officially ON. :rock: I should say, Mr. Bear, that as a confessed single-tabler you should definitely find your way to Vegas for this next year if CC does a repeat. :)

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's soooooo freaking sick that everyone else on the team is a sicko famous baller and I'm still gonna win the whole thing!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you believe it ?
Even not playing at all myself , knowing a great CC team will be there makes me kinda nervous and full of excitement , like being there myself.
Wish you all the best and really hope to see a lot of you making a deep run.
Would be great to see some CC hoodies at the final table.

KLhyr

KLhyr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yep - he is having a great series so far. I think his online name is Protential - probably some scary stats there too ;)

He should be popping in soon to introduce himself. He is very nice - have met him a few times with friends.

I've met Ryan, he is a very nice young man and a great player. Glad we were able to add him.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you believe it ?
Even not playing at all myself , knowing a great CC team will be there makes me kinda nervous and full of excitement , like being there myself.
Wish you all the best and really hope to see a lot of you making a deep run.
Would be great to see some CC hoodies at the final table.

I will do my best to have mine on at the FT :D

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh shit this is in 2 more days. At the rate I've been going in cash I'm gonna need to bink this just to break even so watch out.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh shit this is in 2 more days. At the rate I've been going in cash I'm gonna need to bink this just to break even so watch out.
Get yourself back on twitter, young man! :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I need a good win too - final table here I come!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will create the rail thread tonight. (Unless Tammy does it for me hehe).

All team members - if you can not post updates in the rail thread please update in Twitter and mention @cardschat in your tweets. If you do this Tammy will post updates in the thread for you.

Don't forget to wear your hoodies and meet at 11:30am Thurs for the group pic and to get your money.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm so jealous! Just got home from Vegas last night. I'm happy to see my family but I didn't want to leave. (especially with no cashes and no hardware)

I will eagerly watch the rail thread and live vicariously through you all.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
51Qkf6O3WkL._SY300_.jpg

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will create the rail thread tonight. (Unless Tammy does it for me hehe).

All team members - if you can not post updates in the rail thread please update in Twitter and mention @cardschat in your tweets. If you do this Tammy will post updates in the thread for you.

Don't forget to wear your hoodies and meet at 11:30am Thurs for the group pic and to get your money.
Here it is! :) Super pumped!

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, thanks for the invite to the forum and for allowing me to be on the team to represent this wonderful forum!

(I'll likely post more here in the future as I have time to)

My name is Ryan Laplante, I am a 24 year old from the USA (grew up in MN).

I've been playing tournament poker professionally for the last 4 years. Over my short career I have played over 27,000 MTT's, have spent over 1500 hours coaching others, and have been fortunate enough to make 3 WSOP final tables.

When I'm able to travel and play online, I play on pokerstars under the Screenname Protentialmn.

I post somewhat regularly onto 2+2 forums and Reddit Poker under the name Protential.

My 2+2 Blog

R/Poker

My Website

I've been updating my progress regularly throughout the course of the summer via twitter and will be doing so for this.

I plan on using the money I receive from this to donate it to a mix of The Trevor Project and to the local youth shelter.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey everyone, thanks for the invite to the forum and for allowing me to be on the team to represent this wonderful forum!

(I'll likely post more here in the future as I have time to)

My name is Ryan Laplante, I am a 24 year old from the USA (grew up in MN).

I've been playing tournament poker professionally for the last 4 years. Over my short career I have played over 27,000 MTT's, have spent over 1500 hours coaching others, and have been fortunate enough to make 3 WSOP final tables.

When I'm able to travel and play online, I play on PokerStars under the Screenname Protentialmn.

I post somewhat regularly onto 2+2 forums and Reddit Poker under the name Protential.

My 2+2 Blog

R/Poker

My Website

I've been updating my progress regularly throughout the course of the summer via twitter and will be doing so for this.

I plan on using the money I receive from this to donate it to a mix of The Trevor Project and to the local youth shelter.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
Hi Ryan! So great to have you here! Really looking forward to the tournament. Can't wait to see how everyone does!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be clear - if nobody makes it to Day 2 (won't happen lol) - and it is a close call on who lasts the longest - or too complicated to calculate - those starting on our official Day 1 which is Thurs will hold an advantage. I am assuming this is a non-issue anyway since those starting on Wed plan on re-entering Thurs if they bust.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be clear - if nobody makes it to Day 2 (won't happen lol) - and it is a close call on who lasts the longest - or too complicated to calculate - those starting on our official Day 1 which is Thurs will hold an advantage. I am assuming this is a non-issue anyway since those starting on Wed plan on re-entering Thurs if they bust.

Yesssss - I already have a leg up!

Then again, I'm going to win the whole damn thing, so what do I even care!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is highly unlikely to be an issue since he everyone playing the 1st day plans on re- entering the 2nd day if they bust. So they will either advance to day 2 or play Thurs.

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, my name is Anna Khait and I am 25 years old. I started playing poker online (mostly micro SNGs) when I was 18 years old, and I quickly became obsessed with it. I found myself watching 8-10 of poker a day, and missing class because I final tabled a tournament I started playing at lunch. I played online until black Friday and then I began mostly grinding cash live. I grinded 1/2 at Borgata for many years, and I moved up to 2/5 a few years back. I began noticing that poker was more than just a hobby for me. It was more lucrative than the money I was making at the medical office and waitressing combined. In May of last year I decided to give poker my full attention and I pulled back my medical school application. I decided to give myself a year and a half to see what happens with poker. If I go really deep in a major tournament or if I win something, I will reevaluate my future. I have always loved cash, but I prefer tournaments. I started following the WPT trail in January and sattied into a few of them. I have been training for the WSOP and I am stoked because this will be the first time that I am playing in it! I have waited a very long time for this summer! I can't wait to get to Vegas and play. I wish everyone the best of luck. Good luck us!

Good Luck :cool: Running Deep :p

WSOP