J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you Rather

I would choose number 2 like mostly everyone else. If you could see the other players hand than it would be easy to decided to bet chips or fold your hand. The main point of poker is to guess what hand the other players have and then to act on it.

gus201

gus201

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha ha nice post . I wouldnt want Either of them . Not #1 and Not #2 .
What I really would like to know is what the players in the hand with me are holding . I dont need to know what every one that is folding is holding . :)
I just need to know if I am ahead and can win the hand .

Good Skill at the Tables

Staneff

Staneff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'd like to have a sign when I hold the best hand. I don't really want to know the hands of my opponents when i'm not the winner. But ofc if I must choose between #1 and #2, #2 is the best choice.
The feeling when you know some1 gets busted draw and goes all-in on the river and you have the best hand tho.

B

binnk

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#2 is the best choice by far because you can see the cards throughout the game.

#2 FTW

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
32 is without a doubt the one to choose

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
It's just a bluff, but from my experience, players who finally showed his cards usually end badly.

G

gqr31ff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to anticipate the opponent's cards that would be great sometimes I guessed them but if it would always be just cool

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question, I think I prefer to see my opponent's cards because if you see the river/flop/turn you'll see if you have something, but what happends if the other player has better cards?

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2!
If you know your opponents cards you basically can do any maneuver against him and if not 100% at least 99% for sure you'll win :)

Frank Burnette

Frank Burnette

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Mase pretty much summed it up. haha Pick # 2 for sure.:)

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to see the cards of players.
but they do not see my cards.

enolan

enolan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
B: Knowing the hole cards.
The best part about it would be watching the wanna-be-pros Hollywood when you actually know their hand. I'm in pieces when I see this sort of thing on TV.

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then what is the point of the game of poker when you know everything ... I did not want to be so poker would not interesting

Slavuy

Slavuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather have the ability to see/know every single person's hand around the table, but remember cards of 10 players on table aren't easy.

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why people do think about such stuff. It will never happen, so why should I waste my time thinking about this?

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would rather know the flop turn river then trying to remember everyone's hand

topper39

topper39

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While the first ability might be more fun to apply, everybody with a reason gotta pick number 2.

D

dead homie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it wouldnt be that hard to remember peoples cards, just play small pots till river to make sure you have the best hand, and there should only be one or two other players

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since they are both impossibilities (unless you were working for Absolute Poker) I will choose number two, since you need to play as if you have an idea what they are playing.

D

dameck340

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
gracias por todos estos concejos de todos estos se aprende, ahora hay que ponerlos en practica

T

titomurcia1214

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather see the hands of my opponents so would their reactions and the way they play, which is most important when you come to play at a table