VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the online poker i would change the occasion of bad habits or insults. Should have a punishment to the people who insults or say bad things to other players.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which one and why?:alien:
As for the rules, I probably wouldn't change anything, but I have certain comments about the design of the sites. I don't like all these stupid innovations, visual special effects, the ability to throw objects and stupid sounds that accompany all this, I would ban it all. In my opinion, the simpler everything looks the better, the tables should look like poker tables in the classic sense of the word and not like a circus.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would stop the allowing of unlimited Re-buys and reentries events. While they do inflate the amount of money available in tournaments, they are just crazy when you see players going out and back it 8 or 10 times in a tournament. This is both line and online I would like to see it stopped. I am good with one re-entry but would prefer no more.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As for the rules, I probably wouldn't change anything, but I have certain comments about the design of the sites. I don't like all these stupid innovations, visual special effects, the ability to throw objects and stupid sounds that accompany all this, I would ban it all. In my opinion, the simpler everything looks the better, the tables should look like poker tables in the classic sense of the word and not like a circus.
I agree with that; personally, I would prefer a cleaner, simpler, and more serious look. I usually disable all effects. But it would probably be best to have more than one option, where you could choose how it looks, disable even the last of the things that bother you, and be able to put a simpler style that really doesn't require much effort to add.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would stop the allowing of unlimited Re-buys and reentries events. While they do inflate the amount of money available in tournaments, they are just crazy when you see players going out and back it 8 or 10 times in a tournament. This is both line and online I would like to see it stopped. I am good with one re-entry but would prefer no more.
8 or 10 times... It's unplayable that way; in the end, the one with more capital has a big advantage. Luckily, I've never played in a tournament like that, but it must be frustrating to see something like that.

ponistra7

ponistra7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would change that the last registration lasts no more than 10-15 minutes and re-buys and reentries for only once.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'd put tighter restrictions around the use of the clock. Those who run the clock every hand would have their timers reduce each time. Just hate slow slow games. Sure, once in a while you need some time to make calculations... But just to play slow? Drives me up the wall.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
8 or 10 times... It's unplayable that way; in the end, the one with more capital has a big advantage. Luckily, I've never played in a tournament like that, but it must be frustrating to see something like that.
I used to win freerolls that way... But I stopped because I wasn't getting that far in the next leg, so it felt like paying to later throw my cash away.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The Moody rule if I were ever to play live again, which I doubt. It's petty and open to abuse.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All cards are equal in value, so a pair of deuces has the same value of pais of aces, straight is straight and so on. If you have two pairs and the villain too, who uses both cards of the hand win.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Nothing, it's a simple, uncomplicated game with specific rules and I don't see any need to change anything.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Yeah . No more 5th streets . No river surprises from jokerstars/riverstars . Or even np turn . Just prefloop and flop action and betting nothing else
Yes poker without turn and river is good game I would love it !!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why change poker? Let it remain as it is. If you don’t like the rules, then you can switch to chess.:)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which one and why?:alien:
I believe that insults in the chat or during a live game deserve punishment. The punishment can be a temporary ban on speaking, or if the player continues to violate this rule, the punishment can even be a permanent ban.

Poker Rules - Poker Games