Worst Hand Ever!!

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mainly you see posts of people crying about their bad beats... But I would like to know..
What was your worst hand ever that you went crazy all-in and what did you beat with it?

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have won with small pairs like 22 or 33 and I have gone all in and I have beaten hands like AA or KK, they have been lucky days just that.

E

Event Horizon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Shoved 57 off pre.

I had like 9 BBs and pushed from the small blind into big blind with 57 off. I got snapped, he had JJ. Flop came 46K turned the nuts with 3. Gross.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are many but probably followed with J and a low card type 3 or 5, I usually win with those hands in bb and in bounty tournaments so I do not dislike those marginal hands, they are many but I usually end up calling because the opponent has very few chips or for his bounty, I normally don't play them unless it's a missclick:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst hand they say in poker is 27 with this card very hard to win.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play with junk, so I can not say which was my worst hand. :D

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst hand I have ever seen was in a satty on the bubble, when a player high blind limped the button to the blinds that were both sitting out, then he checked every street and lost the hand to the BB. He ended up bubbling.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time I was on the big blind and I got a 72 I was called and I hit a 772 flop.The opponent went to ollin, which I had to do as soon as I called his bet.I beat two aces and experienced satisfaction for the first time .

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK lost with full house with AAK on the flop... My opponent had AA...
Rest assure I went all in and lost it all

That was a my worst bad beat!

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ is worst by far. Not any other worst hand you name it, can put you in trouble like jacks do. You won't lose any big money with 2-7 (in case you bluff for bounty and get called)

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get catched as a chip bully with :7h4: :2s4: at 9-max SnG

wp dude​

But I still have even worse :evil:

Tiny stack push, others fold, I call with a random hand.
He show poket 33. I catch nothing and still won, because there's two community pairs on the board higher than his pair and my kicker is bigger :icon_pira

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 and 7

Mainly you see posts of people crying about their bad beats... But I would like to know..
What was your worst hand ever that you went crazy all-in and what did you beat with it?
I already won AA having only 3e4 hand plus the worst hand I ever went and I won it was with 2e7 considered the worst hand in poker and winning KK I made a full house

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can well say that when all the poker hands I've won everything I played a long time at pokerstars and play a lot of allin or fold at GGpoker so if I'm feeling good every hand is good

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands