World Of Women's Poker

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you immediately call me a sexist..

I think It Could Be That.... Lol This thread Is more about "bigging Up" Those WOW in Poker (World of Women in Poker) Showing our Favorites and lending time to Talk about why we have chosen our Favorite...

I Don't think I've seen more than one maybe two males in this thread do any of the above... instead they have totally missed the whole purpose and Hit reply just to Beehatch like a child who has grazed their knee lol...

Lets stay on the same page and stick with the program lol....

Another Great WOW in Poker Please... x

Another Favorite of mine I've just discovered...On my Twitter as a follower i might add :)

Edvina
@E21poker
Living West Midlands, England
pokerstars: Lithunianqueen

Edvina is currently just starting out and has a Twitch.Tv Stream see link at bottom.

D0SHIV8X4AAn5NX

I Have A hunch this Young Lady will become a WoW in Poker...

600x200

Attachments

• Edvina.jpg
    Edvina.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 17
Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think It Could Be That.... Lol This thread Is more about "bigging Up" Those WOW in Poker (World of Women in Poker) Showing our Favorites and lending time to Talk about why we have chosen our Favorite...

I Don't think I've seen more than one maybe two males in this thread do any of the above... instead they have totally missed the whole purpose and Hit reply just to Beehatch like a child who has grazed their knee lol...

Lets stay on the same page and stick with the program lol....

Another Great WOW in Poker Please... x

Another Favorite of mine I've just discovered...On my Twitter as a follower i might add :)

Edvina
@E21poker
Living West Midlands, England
PokerStars: Lithunianqueen

Edvina is currently just starting out and has a Twitch.Tv Stream see link at bottom.

D0SHIV8X4AAn5NX

I Have A hunch this Young Lady will become a WoW in Poker...

600x200

Congratulations. I wish you good luck in your further searches and predictions.
I think that a discussion with you will not have any effect for me or for you. Everyone will be left to their own opinion. Nevertheless, I wish you success in the development of this poker theme. And also I wish all women to win all the poker titles in the world. My wishes from a sexist and a man with silly sayings.
She is a very beautiful girl, I wish her victories and all the best.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you immediately call me a sexist. Having only one of my statements, by the way is reasonable.
Maybe you can give an example of your statement that there is a woman behind every great man.
I have nothing negative against women. I love them.
It is just that the nature of a woman is more adapted for other things, and not for abstract sciences (philosophy) or exact and boring sciences (physics, higher mathematics). So nature has ordered and nothing to do. The highest value for women is family, parenting, which is more important than any science.

Yo , you better quit while you are still able to type !!!
To say that women's Highest value / in other words Priorities are family and parenting ????

What planet are you from ???? Better question - what country ? Because usually values are different for the majority of women in different cultures/countries .. so to just put us all in the "barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen " category is not going to go well with women period !
I do love men to , but there is No Way I would say all men are math heads, or science nerds !!!

As a rule if men are stuck in their "work mode" , they tend to be one track minded and so women can now guide them to use their head for other ways to further their goals, and use their heads to help with other problems ... Thus behind every great man is a great women !
So, in cases where you have married couples - two heads are better then one :)

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played a lot,against woman players,and interesting maybe 20 prcent wins.i have only but praise their game.never i mean never see woman player tilting.never

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i played a lot,against woman players,and interesting maybe 20 prcent wins.i have only but praise their game.never i mean never see woman player tilting.never

thank-you .
( however , I must be honest - I have tilted many times , as sometimes it is the only way to win as over the years with online poker , I have found that I fold and the software Rewards the donkeys on a tilt ! , So tit for tat as I say and then I get ticked and go on a tilt to . Unfortunately it works )

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo , you better quit while you are still able to type !!!
To say that women's Highest value / in other words Priorities are family and parenting ????

What planet are you from ???? Better question - what country ? Because usually values are different for the majority of women in different cultures/countries .. so to just put us all in the "barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen " category is not going to go well with women period !
I do love men to , but there is No Way I would say all men are math heads, or science nerds !!!

As a rule if men are stuck in their "work mode" , they tend to be one track minded and so women can now guide them to use their head for other ways to further their goals, and use their heads to help with other problems ... Thus behind every great man is a great women !
So, in cases where you have married couples - two heads are better then one :)

That is, according to your words, a man cannot think for himself, he is always guided by a woman. A man can only follow the instructions of a woman, and therefore all the discoveries in the world actually belong to women))). Apparently, I still communicate with the man-hater.
Culture and countries have nothing to do with this. The main thing is the knowledge of history, and not what you were taught in the country.
Do you really think your country is more civilized? If you talk so contemptuously about other peoples and cultures. I can remind you that when Europe, without exception, died from various infections, in the Arab world thousands of years before that they performed the most complex operations. And in America in general, the current countries were not.
I do not mind that a woman was engaged in any kind of activity (but without belittling men). You do not want to stand in the kitchen, do not stand, no one forces. You do not want to give birth, do not give birth, nobody forces. The woman in my world is free from the prejudices attributed to us from you. We have always been equal to man and woman. But I repeat it in our world, in our culture. But what happened to you, read the story. It was in your world that slavery flourished, the humiliation of women.

To start a discussion, you must have a minimum knowledge of the proposed topic. And do not start with the charges.
I have no desire to continue this topic, which has stalled due to the unwillingness of the opponent to provide evidence of his words.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is, according to your words, a man cannot think for himself, he is always guided by a woman. A man can only follow the instructions of a woman, and therefore all the discoveries in the world actually belong to women))).
Yes , men think for themselves .
Are you married ? Or have a girlfriend ?

Men and women have contributed to discoveries !
Apparently, I still communicate with the man-hater. Amazing !
Culture and countries have nothing to do with this. YES - that has Everything to do with it !
The main thing is the knowledge of history, and not what you were taught in the country.
Do you really think your country is more civilized? If you talk so contemptuously about other peoples and cultures. I was not being contemptuous ! I was stating Facts !
(I can remind you that when Europe, without exception, died from various infections, in the Arab world thousands of years before that they performed the most complex operations. And in America in general, the current countries were not.) this whole section is irrevelant to this particular argument you are throwing at me !
I do not mind that a woman was engaged in any kind of activity (but without belittling men). I didn't belittle men.

You do not want to stand in the kitchen, do not stand, no one forces. You do not want to give birth, do not give birth, nobody forces. What about Rape ? Apparently Men do that to women !
The woman in my world is free from the prejudices attributed to us from you. We have always been equal to man and woman. I disagree !
But I repeat it in our world, in our culture. But what happened to you, read the story. It was in your world that slavery flourished, the humiliation of women.
Not slavery in my world , not ever in my country that I know of !
Mistreatment of women yes , still mistreatment ? Yes .

To start a discussion, you must have a minimum knowledge of the proposed topic. And do not start with the charges.
I have no desire to continue this topic, which has stalled due to the unwillingness of the opponent to provide evidence of his words.
Yes , I will agree to disagree on your views of what a women's place is. .
As you say - the "proposed topic" which you went off of.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And again not a single argument to prove your words. Expansion of topics to increase the subject of discussion, for the inability to complete. WHY HERE RAPE ???
Did your ancestors come to this land from some European country? After all, someone destroyed mercilessly the population of these lands so that your ancestors could settle here with their laws degrading women. There was no slavery? Destroy the local population and speak with pride that there was no slavery. Slavery was where your ancestors came from.

If you state the facts, give examples and make references to famous works (give statistical data, references to famous scientists, references to the mapped laws or scientific works) (I will be interested in how you will make your claim that I am from another planet)
You say that you do not belittle men, but in your statements everything is permeated by the accusations of men, all the problems of women that you place on men who live now and today.

I write that in my society, a woman and a man have always been equal. You write that they do not agree, an excellent answer and, most importantly, how it is argued, what an excellent evidence base, and this applies to all your statements. You allow yourself to speak about things that are not well-informed, and with a kind of knowledgeable person

Why ask if I have a girlfriend or wife. To expand the discussion?
It's like when two nuclear physicists talk about an error in a particular formula, one asks the other if he has an atomic bomb. This has nothing to do with the substance of the discussion.

Of course, this is not an entirely correct example, but this is just an example, I could write a bunch of more suitable examples, but I hope that you have grasped the essence of what has been written.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kt-0eoTL_200x200.jpg

Ana Marquez

@anamarquez86

instagram.com/anamarquezpoker

Poker League of Nations Ambassador, 888 Ambassador

7613c74484.jpg

Already Doing Very Well And Creating Envy Not only with other WoW in poker but also among many men lol which comes as no surprise... lol Looking at how this thread has turned out
Ana Marquez will continue to turn heads as well as rake in the chips...

ana_marquez_pokerstarsblog.jpg

I Have so Many Favorites it helps that I can Use CardsChat to list them all lol

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sexiest Poker Players

I've got to say, debate as much as you like... maybe in a thread especially made for it lol like maybe "War Of The Worlds" "World of Men & Women" or "Stop Walking On Me", "These Boots are made for Walking" LMAO

https://betoclock.com/sexiest-poker-players/

Seriously though this Link Says a lot... I'm Not Written In Or Thought About In the Least...haha my Mum still thinks im Hansom

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, but I think that men and women should be treated 100% equally in poker. If ever there was an occupation where gender were completely irrelevant, poker would be it.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, but I think that men and women should be treated 100% equally in poker. If ever there was an occupation where gender were completely irrelevant, poker would be it.

You Have no Favorite Female Player in Poker? Honestly please in the interest of Equality you talk of, Name a Favorite Woman in poker.... Equality do you have a Favorite female Up and Raising poker star

Last edited:
Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Not just in poker , but all the time .
We should pretty much agree both genders can do everything the other can , it is just a matter of of who ... and of course what we like to do:)

It is the women in poker for this one and so I will root for my country women .
Poker Is competitive and so yes - it is a game that all can compete in .

I think we should all give credit to anyone who can do well at their given sport, game, talents etc. If nothing else they deserve credit for the work they put into being good at their chosen activity.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Off-topic perhaps, but seeing as equality and the suchlike has come up...

Personally, I'd like to see female politicians leading every government, worldwide.

We might start approaching something resembling rational, humanitarian and conscientious leadership when that happens...

❤️