World Of Women's Poker

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So who represents when it comes to the WOW in Poker, Yes you read that right the WOW in Poker (World Of Women in Poker).

Well according to UpswingPoker.com and the Hendon Mob in 2018 our Worlds Best Women Poker Players were listed by how much they have made at the tournament tables or through cash games.

• Victoria Coren Mitchell (UK)—$2.47 million. ...
  • Loni Harwood (USA)—$2.5 million. ...
  • Jennifer Harman (USA)—$2.74 million. ...
  • Joanne Liu (Taiwan)—$3.1 million. ...
  • Vanessa Rousso (USA)—$3.56 million. ...
  • Liv Boeree (UK)—$3.57 million.

But the list doesn't stop there and this year 2019 CardsChat has listed the top ten Female Poker Players on this link

https://www.cardschat.com/top-10-female-poker-players

Still the lists of up and coming Women in Poker are growing and new Poker Players are making a name for them selves all the time.

As an admirer of new talented female players, who would you say is an up and coming contender and future Pro Poker Star that we may get to see a lot more of?

Where are they playing and where are they coming from, where can I find them?

This Thread is for you to predict and offer opinion on future stars. One line replies are for the lazy so please give a Quality post.

I have my favourites and will post them here but who are yours?

:D

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online (where opponents are sexless) and rarely offline small tournaments in Ukraine, where women play a little. When viewing the final tables of major tournaments, my favorites are Maria Lampropulos (PCA 2018) and Safiya Umerova (wsop 2016 event 50). Maria Lampropulos after loud victories has already become a poker star, Safiya Umerova will definitely be her. After viewing these tournaments, I even thought that in poker, as in chess, it is imperative to divide the tournaments into women's and men's in order not to meet with women's cunning and observancy at the tables:D.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online (where opponents are sexless) and rarely offline small tournaments in Ukraine, where women play a little. When viewing the final tables of major tournaments, my favorites are Maria Lampropulos (PCA 2018) and Safiya Umerova (WSOP 2016 event 50). Maria Lampropulos after loud victories has already become a poker star, Safiya Umerova will definitely be her. After viewing these tournaments, I even thought that in poker, as in chess, it is imperative to divide the tournaments into women's and men's in order not to meet with women's cunning and observancy at the tables:D.

Thank You... Mmmmm "WOW in Poker" for sure!!:D

I should of added, post pic also if you have one... I'll post pics of these fantastic players for you this time ;)

Attachments

• Safiya Umerova.jpg
    Safiya Umerova.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Maria Lampropulos.jpg
    Maria Lampropulos.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 50
Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vanessa Kade

Vanessa Kade

From Vancouver, British Columbia

Total Live Earnings $113,207

canadian poker player and Twitch streamer, previously a video game producer for BioWare, Lucas Arts, and Disney.

Vanessa isn't new to poker having played tournament poker since 2010 but is fresh, considered up and coming favourite having according to “the hendon mob” live earnings of around $113,207.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=282692

You can watch her on Twitch.Tv https://www.twitch.tv/vanessakade/ and Follow her on twitter https://twitter.com/VanessaKade , Vanessa also has a pokerstars Home Games Club which is fun and free to with weekly tournaments where each month she gives a percentage of her winnings to tournament season winners... you can find details on how to join in via her Twitter profile.

Described as pretty, damn tight and attractive... I predict Vanessa Kade will be one to watch out for.

Attachments

• VanessaKade t.jpg
    VanessaKade t.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 45
  • VanessaKade.jpg
    VanessaKade.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 47
Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sofie Thijs

WOW!

Sofie Thijs

Just now discovered her on partypoker Twitch.tv

Another WoW in Poker... fares very well under pressure even making 8 2 off suit pay when pushing with over a million in chips...

Hendon mob place her live earnings at only $14,000 Link here

But now in todays party poker grand mix ME Final she's already in the bubble with five remaining sure to double her recorded live earnings..

Wow you can say that again!!! Keep your eyes open with Sofie hmmmm

MaP73u_5_200x200.jpg

https://twitter.com/ssssoftice

instagam.com/soft.ice

Attachments

• Sofie Thijs.jpg
    Sofie Thijs.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 41
B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Victoria Coren Mitchell definitely!! But I must admitt, I admire her as a host of Only Connection show more than I do for being a good poker player. I love that show, eventhough it can get pretty tough to find connections.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I really like the girls playing poker. I think it is evidence of strong intellectual abilities.

Attachments

• Sara Chafak.jpg
    Sara Chafak.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 38
Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Victoria Coren Mitchell definitely!! But I must admitt, I admire her as a host of Only Connection show more than I do for being a good poker player. I love that show, eventhough it can get pretty tough to find connections.

Victoria Coren Mitchell, WoW Poker!!! I see what you mean lol And Yeah I'd Poker ummm I mean Play Poker With Victoria!!

d15b07da182969daf9e753ee161b19af.jpg

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Victoria Coren Mitchell and Liv Boeree are my favourites!

I'd like to see Jackie Burkhart break into professional ranks, was great watching her killing it at the PCA! [emoji2]

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Victoria Coren Mitchell and Liv Boeree are my favourites!

I'd like to see Jackie Burkhart break into professional ranks, was great watching her killing it at the PCA! [emoji2]

Post Your Pics or link to images on Google of your Favourites...

Jackie Burkhart and her own written poker story is on this link Here

jacki-pic-2-609x457.jpg

QpGw_xqQ_400x400.jpg

@jackiburkhart81

B

bviscaino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
women are more calculating and more thoughtful at the time of playing
poker which makes it a virtue very careful but at the same time
to be so it makes them in a certain way predictable.
but when a woman plays poker well, any man can win

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
women are more calculating and more thoughtful at the time of playing
poker which makes it a virtue very careful but at the same time
to be so it makes them in a certain way predictable.
but when a woman plays poker well, any man can win

Thats Nice!!!! You have no one in mind to suggest ? Women, Poker, Players? lol maybe a little pic of one? a WoW of poker?

Hmmmm well I'll Throw in another Awesome Wow in poker shall I, I mean there are millions to choose from lol bviscaino You must know one with your deep insight to a Woman's Mind.. LMAO

Ok heres another fabtastic WoW in Poker

Regina Cassab

Brazilian

According to Hendon Mob total live earnings $34,229, which means Regina is doing far better than most of us which make her a star in my eyes :) and someone even bviscaino has got to watch out for as it's likely Regina wouldn't be as ease to play against as you might think...

@reginacassab

facebook.com/regina.cassab

instagram.com/reginacassab/

IMG_0803.jpg

punta.jpg

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kelly Minkin

Wow Come on Who knows any thing about the WoW in Poker?

Hmmm Most of you men are boring as hell if you cant find a WoW in Poker and post her up here!!!!

I am cheating a little by check Hendon Mob's web site for the low down but this WoW i discovered going through Google...lol

Kelly Minkin
Definitely a WoW in Poker having made an incredible $1,295,611 according to Hendon mob link here

b7042c7881f.jpg

I love her chin dimple Mmmm Pretty as well as Very Professional working as an attorney and playing poker as a second pleasure this is someone you'd love and hate to be seated with at your table lol

instagram.com/the_lllest

OMG check out her Instagram WOW

twitter.com/the_illest

Kelly-Minkin2.jpg

Show Us your Favourite WoW in Poker!!! Dont be Shy! Every Woman Counts!!:D

Last edited:
Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Do not be offended by the future poker stars of a woman, as well as real poker stars.
In my personal subjective opinion, any woman becomes a star with the help of a talented poker man.
This is proven by practice and mass examples.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Do not be offended by the future poker stars of a woman, as well as real poker stars.
In my personal subjective opinion, any woman becomes a star with the help of a talented poker man.

Haha Another Great Quality Post by "Zvezda kz" Obviously another mans take on life...

Though I'm sure if you and Other Men actually Read the Threads or posts in the Threads Before hitting Reply You'd of Contributed some thing of Greater Quality and Value...

LIKE.... Another WoW in Poker...

Here we go...

Tiffany Williamson is an American corporate lawyer who qualified for the 2005 World Series of Poker (WSOP)
Tiffany Now lives in London England. I would consider Tiffany as favourite to whoop
"Zvezda kz" in any Comp he chose lol and with out any man backing her up... lol

Tiffanywilliamson.jpg

This Player deserves to be here as Tiffany like many other Women in Poker doesn't need a man in the back ground while working their way up the ranks of Stardom...

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although my main reference in poker is a man I admire very many women like Vanessa Seibt and Maria Lampropoulos for example.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annette Obrestad

One of my favorite poker players to watch is Annette Obrestad! She appears to be unassuming but has great technical skill and every once in a while leaves her competition floored by a play she made. I appreciate when people are humble and just let their raw skill do the talking, and that is Annette all the way!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So who represents when it comes to the WOW in Poker, Yes you read that right the WOW in Poker (World Of Women in Poker).

Well according to UpswingPoker.com and the Hendon Mob in 2018 our Worlds Best Women Poker Players were listed by how much they have made at the tournament tables or through cash games.

• Victoria Coren Mitchell (UK)—$2.47 million. ...
  • Loni Harwood (USA)—$2.5 million. ...
  • Jennifer Harman (USA)—$2.74 million. ...
  • Joanne Liu (Taiwan)—$3.1 million. ...
  • Vanessa Rousso (USA)—$3.56 million. ...
  • Liv Boeree (UK)—$3.57 million.

But the list doesn't stop there and this year 2019 CardsChat has listed the top ten Female Poker Players on this link

https://www.cardschat.com/top-10-female-poker-players

Still the lists of up and coming Women in Poker are growing and new Poker Players are making a name for them selves all the time.

As an admirer of new talented female players, who would you say is an up and coming contender and future Pro Poker Star that we may get to see a lot more of?

Where are they playing and where are they coming from, where can I find them?

This Thread is for you to predict and offer opinion on future stars. One line replies are for the lazy so please give a Quality post.

I have my favourites and will post them here but who are yours?

:D
Oh yes, I like women playing tournaments in poker- Championships-, I really like girl player Liv Boeree (UK), and let her continue to play and win cups and bracelets, good luck to all women in the championships!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha Another Great Quality Post by "Zvezda kz" Obviously another mans take on life...

Though I'm sure if you and Other Men actually Read the Threads or posts in the Threads Before hitting Reply You'd of Contributed some thing of Greater Quality and Value...

LIKE.... Another WoW in Poker...

Here we go...

Tiffany Williamson is an American corporate lawyer who qualified for the 2005 World Series of Poker (WSOP)
Tiffany Now lives in London England. I would consider Tiffany as favourite to whoop
"Zvezda kz" in any Comp he chose lol and with out any man backing her up... lol

Tiffanywilliamson.jpg

This Player deserves to be here as Tiffany like many other Women in Poker doesn't need a man in the back ground while working their way up the ranks of Stardom...

In any statistics there are exceptions confirming the rule. This is the first.
We must not forget that good luck is possible for any person. These are two.
I carefully read any post and reviews on it. These are three.
And four. This is my personal subjective opinion. Didn't you ask my personal opinion? And do not necessarily agree with my opinion. If you think that a girl can be a great mathematician or a physicist (in any exact sciences, a Nobel Prize winner), this is your opinion (give an example)
Does this girl have more achievements after 2005? Does it show stable results?
I tell you that a corporate lawyer is not an achievement as a lawyer who supervised the work of a large number of lawyers working in public service. In addition, I have a higher philosophical education.
Let me ask what kind of education you have and where did you get it? What would I know, what words I can operate to communicate with you.
I want to finish the Bible words of the 2nd commandment. "Do not make yourself an idol ..."

Last edited:
Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being as I am Canadian and will root for my country , I will go with

Isabelle Mercier , Xuan Lui , Kristen Bicknell, Laurence Grodin and Lynette Chan

Mind you , there are many women players that have earned more money - and I admire them and am happy they have made a good living from poker.
I wish my Canadian sisters well and hope they will keep doing well at what they love to do.

Attachments

• Xuan.jpg
    Xuan.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 25
  • Lynette.jpg
    Lynette.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 24
  • Laurence.jpg
    Laurence.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 23
  • Kristen.jpg
    Kristen.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Isabelle.jpg
    Isabelle.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being as I am Canadian and will root for my country , I will go with

Isabelle Mercier , Xuan Lui , Kristen Bicknell, Laurence Grodin and Lynette Chan

Thank You so much Bev, I'm Glad You've shown the guys up by Posting your Favourite Women in Poker, lol it seems the task is well over some heads...

Naming them is great and posting images is awesome... and you've done both so you're my new favorite WoW in Poker now x:dancing:

Thank You x

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank You so much Bev, I'm Glad You've shown the guys up by Posting your Favourite Women in Poker, lol it seems the task is well over some heads...

Naming them is great and posting images is awesome... and you've done both so you're my new favorite WoW in Poker now x:dancing:

Thank You x
No problem

xPokergrannix

xPokergrannix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sexist????

Hey.

Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather after I read this post! This subjective opinion is just that, an opinion. I think somewhere I heard someone say, "Opinions are like A_ _ _ _ _ _ S, everyone has one! And to the posted subjective opinion I say, "Behind every good man is always a great woman."

And that's this old lady's two cents worth!

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, you could have knocked me over with a feather after I read this post! This subjective opinion is just that, an opinion. I think somewhere I heard someone say, "Opinions are like A_ _ _ _ _ _ S, everyone has one! And to the posted subjective opinion I say, "Behind every good man is always a great woman."

I am with you sister :) Hey have you checked out our Ladies Thread ???
The link is in my signature , and the thread is found on the top of the page where the community hangout is :)

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Why do you immediately call me a sexist. Having only one of my statements, by the way is reasonable.
Maybe you can give an example of your statement that there is a woman behind every great man.
I have nothing negative against women. I love them.
It is just that the nature of a woman is more adapted for other things, and not for abstract sciences (philosophy) or exact and boring sciences (physics, higher mathematics). So nature has ordered and nothing to do. The highest value for women is family, parenting, which is more important than any science.