Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if it's something that they're comfortable with, absolutely. Obviously some women might not feel comfortable using their body like that and that's perfectly fine. Others might not have any problem doing it. If I was a woman, I would do it. You should capitalize on any advantage you can get at the table.

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we men are always smarter than women, but women only cunning take the victory. it is the inherent nature, so women use different means to achieve victory.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think , whether women, while playing at the poker table should highlight the breasts to distract the attention of men from the game '

if a woman can distract a man during the game-it's not a professional player ..and a woman playing in a big poker would not attract special attention.And then--there is another option--the man undid a few buttons of the shirt.....I think in a serious game this is not.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use what you have lol!

vita087

vita087

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha beautiful question, if I see a situation that I'm totally distracted

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well not much to say on this subject the stats pretty much paint a perfect picture, about women and poker, what ever little distractions they come up with on the table, is up to that woman alone, if it helps or not is a different matter, but since only one woman so far has made the FT on the main events in WSOP i would say all the distractions did not make a big difference, poker is still dominated by male players, not sure if its a good or bad thing, but it will be nice to have more female players at the tables, at least the table would smell better :D
And for all those feminist, that can not cope with the fact that men are more capable then women, i say, get out of your house, go to the middle of the street, and make a 360, all u see that does not belong to nature, is made by men, so go and cry at each others shoulders at your feminist gatherings :D

I was going to say "You seem like a real jerk off" but I thought it over & thought saying "You are a jerk off" was more fitting.
It is difficult for me to believe that there are people as ignorant as yourself on this planet (perhaps you're only 12yrs. old... but that wouldn't be an excuse)

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women are equally good players , as well as men , just as little interest in them , or soon will be , and this change , all the more of them that play and come to the finals of the tournament , a beautiful sight to see the girl at the final table

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to say "You seem like a real jerk off" but I thought it over & thought saying "You are a jerk off" was more fitting.
It is difficult for me to believe that there are people as ignorant as yourself on this planet (perhaps you're only 12yrs. old... but that wouldn't be an excuse)

What no contra argument??? we gonna talk bout feelings??? 1000000% u r a woman, and a feminist one from what i can read, when u lack facts, u attack the person image and try to take them down that way, boooohooooo sorry to disappoint, but i don`t fall for that crap, u wanna win an argument with me, u beat me with facts, not feelings, u gotta problem with that, cry about it on you next feminist gathering :D

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At most places I play the women are older and don't display their obvious femininity but admit one or two have good figures and have seen them over the years take full advantage of it and distract some men opponents.
At my age I appreciate the women but know I can't do anything about it except enjoy the view and appreciate their obvious efforts to distract from their cards.

lorres1991

lorres1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a woman who doesn't make an effort to use her gender to get ahead, it always amuses me to see other ladies at the table giving the goo goo eyes to guys or flashing some skin. I prefer to use my skill to get by :p

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely checking out the females at the table, but in no way does that stop me from wanting to bust their stack. Poker to me is war and I show no mercy to anyone. I'll sandbag the hottest chic at the table, just as I would anyone else. Anything goes that's within the rules. If you play soft against certain people your leaving money at the table.

Sale86_ns

Sale86_ns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love gaming with women :) this is beautiful :)

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women in Poker

I think if a man is so easily distracted then he would deserve to lose his money. Actually, I think there are a lot of women who are good poker players, so to suggest that is the only way a woman can win is absurd. That said, there are a lot of men that try to be intimidating in their own way at the poker table and those same men are the ones that would have a problem with a woman using her breasts as a distraction.

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whomen is play poker very nice !!! More whomen players is stars on the poker :)

wc2hell

wc2hell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Think that we are in 21century and it is normal, womans won more visible on society and we have to look at they not like an object to admire but like someone who can win all you have at the tables :)

MalliThess

MalliThess

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer watching others do that, funny how men often react to them :)
But still it's a great feeling to know you could... However, men who get distracted by a nice body can't be pros, totally agree with that.

mrDredlexa

mrDredlexa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some play just amazing, and the rest just a pleasure to watch, in any case, that's fine)

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are women that play poker well, but most of them are terrible. In relatively simple situations take horrible decision

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
women are good poker players and I don't thing that someone effect so much from this to fold AA

Dunc8b

Dunc8b

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't all this presume that...

a) Any/Every male player at the table is heterosexual
b) All the heterosexual men are boob men.
c) All the (other) women players are heterosexual and can ignore a cleavage.

Having raised that, if the goods are on display in the shop window I have been known to have a good look while standing on the pavement (or sidewalk if you insist).

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What no contra argument??? we gonna talk bout feelings??? 1000000% u r a woman, and a feminist one from what i can read, when u lack facts, u attack the person image and try to take them down that way, boooohooooo sorry to disappoint, but i don`t fall for that crap, u wanna win an argument with me, u beat me with facts, not feelings, u gotta problem with that, cry about it on you next feminist gathering :D

I have stated facts here! YOU are clearly an ignorant jerkoff! (how much more clear do I need to make it for you? Aren't you 'smart' enough to understand that?)

This isn't an 'argument'... I'm just telling you like it is.

You don't fall for that crap? What crap? And where was I talking about feelings? I don't feel that you're an idiot... I KNOW it!

I'm guessing you didn't grow up with any sisters as I'm sure they would've kicked your a55. Or perhaps you did, & they did & now you''re all butt hurt with a chip on your shoulder towards women.

MalliThess

MalliThess

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't all this presume that...

a) Any/Every male player at the table is heterosexual
b) All the heterosexual men are boob men.
c) All the (other) women players are heterosexual and can ignore a cleavage.

Having raised that, if the goods are on display in the shop window I have been known to have a good look while standing on the pavement (or sidewalk if you insist).

I guess noone wanted to discriminate or insult anyone here

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys are fking morons. Where was what's her name that I had a lengthy (and healthy) discussion about women in poker while this nonsense bigoted bullshit was already on here?

You guys DO realize that the Admin of this site is a woman who plays poker and has not only probably won about 100x more than you in her career but likely won more than you ever have just in her latest quick trip to Vegas that just ended.

Keep underestimating women in poker. Don't bother to look at the statistics that SHOW that, on average, they are superior to men on the felt.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are women that play poker well, but most of them are terrible. In relatively simple situations take horrible decision

I hope you realize that most players are terrible at low stakes (which is where I assume you're playing). If you haven't learned that yet I'd like to invite you to my home game.

Anyways the tourney stats speak for themselves. Women poker players achieve tournament results at rates equal to or better than their participation rate. Or in otherwords if 3% of the entrants were females then 3% or more cash the event.

The bigger the data sample the more true the results are. Check out the leader board for end of day 3 of the main event right now. http://www.wsop.com/m/chipcounts/?grid=1232&tid=14968&dayof=149686

AT LEAST least 6 of the top 70 players in the wsop ME going into day 4 Right now are female (8.5% of the chipleaders are female) yet only 3.9% of the total entrants were female. So females are twice as prevalent among the leaders as "average" players. Every year, every big event it's roughly the same.

So you've played with some terrible women? Huh. Weird. Me too. And I've played with about 100x as many terrible men.

What's interesting to me is that the best players treat me exactly like other poker players. Only idiots and fish underestimate me or let my gender affect their behavior at the table.

And I would care except I sorta love outplaying these idiots and letting them continue to think "women are terrible" and "emotional" and we just play on our "instincts" instead of logic. Please, by all means continue to believe whatever you believe about me because I LOVE fish n chips!

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.