Women in Poker

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to my guess women coming into poker, cauze of thousand choice of men:)

media

media

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure you can always say thanks for coaching :)

WHo59G1.jpg

From poker fan for fun :)

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The women have their place, so I do not see this as bad, but wonderfull news, i like to play with beautiful women at the table?

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all, in fact I get more intimidated when I fall at a table with a woman, they scare me more men than I already know the tactics of the game, women are unpredictable.

trolly67

trolly67

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a ton live (low stakes limit hold em) at Commerce and the old Hollywood Park, and there was tons of ladies playing. What's been super disappointing is the sad turnout for the wsop. I think they said something like 7% were women for the Main. That's gotta change.

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online poker nobody knows that I'm girl)) men feel more calm when think that was man who took their bankroll))) when I play live poker there are my friends so nobody intimidates each other

E

ElaTrela

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess lots of women afraid of that ... sitting on a table or a game who are mostly men .. But as we have noticed thru the games ... women can succeed equally on that with men .. So ... give it a try :)

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My girlfriend plays poker better than me)) As it would not sound =) I taught her and she surpassed me =) It happens even so)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
There are many and all of them are beautiful and nice Ladies,

Some are in fact more aggressive than me and I am always ready to welcome them, so Welcome and hope to meet you at the Tables soon! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not at all, in fact I get more intimidated when I fall at a table with a woman, they scare me more men than I already know the tactics of the game, women are unpredictable.

So true!

F

fraggy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the same way, i mean, whiy is the gender all of the sudden so important?
Why would I as a man be imitated if i were on a table with 8 women and myself?
It´s not like i want your feelings and attention, only your chips?!

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes......
Poker without women would not be the same, come girls animense that play better than men ......