without playing for a while makes you lose the rhythm of poker?.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good to take a time off if you feel burn out.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Consciously I take a break from the game for 1-2 days, and this has a positive effect, after such a break I feel more focused and more confident! But sometimes I can’t play poker for a month or more, and this has a very negative effect on me and my game, it’s like I sit down to play for the first time, but after a couple of hours everything slowly returns and I start to remember how to play, so I do not recommend doing a very long weekend! Good luck at the tables!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it makes much difference as long as you already have a consolidated playstyle.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, a long break can negatively affect a player's skills, but such an impact will be short-lived. In my opinion, experienced and skilled players are able to restore their form in a very short time.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Taking a break at an all-time high is very sweet, it allows you to relax and come back with a stable mind and a refreshed perspective; a net positive all around.
But leaving after you were repeatedly kicked in the kidneys (metaphorically speaking) feels like admitting defeat and the rest you could get in those days off will be spoiled by the nagging thought of self-doubt and the desire to somehow even out your losses.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Taking a break is sometimes necessary but you never forget how to play the game. Sometimes it might take a while to get off the dust but usually it does not take a lot of time.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i think it helps to take a little break but yh not playing for too long makes me rusty

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I rarely take breaks and usually no longer than 1-2 days. That's why I always stay in shape and always ready to play and win.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For how long I've been playing I dont necessarily lose my rhythm or style of poker after a break but it does take a while to get re adjusted to the style of online play with seeing more hands per hour than you would plaing live.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is like riding a bicycle, you'll never forget after you learn it.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I confess that I do in relation to CC, because on a daily basis we know a little about the game of certain players and with the removal this can even change.

Yes, the rhythm is lost and the dynamics, as if I sit down to play for the first time after long pauses in the game:jd4::):jd4: