Wishing Other Players Good Luck

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never say good luck to other players why say it when you dont mean it,I also never say gg when I am put out maybe its just me but it is what it is.:):):)

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

yes I want all to do their best .i like to win but don't haft to win just to have a good time playing .so best of luck to all

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a nice courteous gesture. For example wsop main event, the final 9 players may have been playing together for a while so they finally get to the final table they may genuinely say "Good luck" to each other because everyone there has been friendly and approachable.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i say GL most of the time, when i dont its cause i forget lol...

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like wishing players good luck. Most of the time they need it to beat me. I like being beat by luck if the percentages add up. Really with all the different card games its luck that is needed.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After taken out, why not hope chips used wisely??

I don't say, "good luck"; since my enemy took me out, I hope he/she uses my chips wisely and wins. That game is lost, let it go. It's bad ju ju to wish other players ill will, and I'd rather accumulate all the good ju ju and karma; never know when you need it.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea its just something that is nice to say because in the end I want them to do no better than 2nd place

C

ChinoBl1ng

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish everyone have good luck and control the inner self while playing love or online

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weird question! Obviously, this is just a good form and nothing more! I think it's stupid to think that by writing a few phrases in the online game chat you can affect your luck))

S

Suprymo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohh about this.. xd I write good luck often, and after that fallows - you gonna need it xd I just love to put fire, in to the battlefield xd And in other hand its good provocation, that may make other to become emotional, and this is best state of fishy mind! xd