Why are you playing?

SharKyg1n

SharKyg1n

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because this is the best game in the world in which skill and luck are perfectly combined!:cool:

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun and relaxation after physical work. I would like to take the game more seriously, but I don't have enough time.:)

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I love and feel like I know this game so much that I will win a life-changing prize once.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker develops responsiveness because you are playing multiple tables at the same time and you need to react in time. In poker, you answer with real money, so you still learn how to distribute it correctly, assess the situation intelligently, concentrate and reduce fatigue, because you have to spend many hours without leaving your computer.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it amuses me, it entertains me, because I can earn money, because it makes me feel good, I play it because it simply seems to me to be one of the most wonderful games ever invented.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time I play for fun, I've never dedicated myself or depended 100% on what I do in poker

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play just for fun, It is exciting which step you take to move forward to get the pot

P

PotPlucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many reasons why I play the game. Possibility of income from playing a game I really enjoy. Great community of people to be hanging out with. Challenge and exercise the mind. Just to plain stubborn to give up on it. Competition that I can participate in for many years to come god willing.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting question, it made me think. what is most important to me - entertainment or type of income? I can’t answer it unequivocally, because I am sure that this is a favorite hobby and as a way of income. it's good that people came up with poker)).

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun, regardless of money, I think even professionals play for fun, of course along with that aiming for profit because they live off poker.
I think the day when poker ceases to be fun for me, I definitely stop playing.

Good luck at the tables!

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thread: Why are you playing?

I play more than anything to learn and because I like it, and if I can get money from that, welcome.

B

Blue22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mostly play for fun, but I am competitive and am always trying to win some money as well. Hopefully, I learn & improve so I have fun and win money!🤔

D

daniel411

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, and biggest fun at poker i have when i winn money :)

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is a lot of fun for me!

Nynatieta

Nynatieta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
THE MONEY I EARN FROM TOURNAMENTS HELP MY FAMIL

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Poker is a kind of drug. I play poker because it is intrinsically woven into my life and I think forever. The mechanism of this is unknown to me, but it is so.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to make a profit of something fun. Fullstop

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker beats Mario all day long. Nothing gives that thrill of victory like poker.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any hobby should initially bring pleasure and only then there will be a result
Absolutely agree. If everyone in the world enjoyed what he was doing, everyone would be happy. For me poker pleasure is more important than poker money (to the question of balance).

kisjanik24

kisjanik24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I play I want to make big money and I want to improve my poker skills and I like to play poker I find it exciting :)

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because it's fun of course. But I won't lie, the chance to win money is part of the appeal.