Why you lose

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all when they started such were. We tried to assemble the combination and went to the end in the hope of getting what we expected. Experience comes with time.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i want tell a little about my play, for me only freerolls and i think with CC my play is better, for ex. i bagin from Elementary (league) and this month a have to play masters but there is break in league. Till CC it was impossible i think.

L

lastpostal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start the game only in an emotionally balanced state and with a mood for the game. The extraneous thoughts at the table will increase the number of your mistakes.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I lose games and time,not money.I have a very strong playing tactic.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I lose, I'm looking for a problem in itself. Somewhere I made a mistake. You need to analyze.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lose because I am a rubbish poker player but the fact that I realise this means I am not as bad as I could be :icon_joke:icon_joke

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will lose because of fatigue. If I play for a long time, I lose strength and can not make the right decisions at the crucial moment. And it happens that an unsuccessful hand spoils the mood. If pre-flop went all-in with two aces and lost it very spoils the mood and usually entails a series of unnecessary losses before the total loss of the bankroll.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The focus and concentration need to be present to analyze each situation and observe how players are playing on the table.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a real question for me, I wrote about my losses in some trade
First of all, when I make a good BRM, I'm becoming insatiable, I play everything that can be played instead of being assigned to one type of game and I'm playing with normal stakes. I'm playing 2-3 rounds. so if I do not go to SnG, if I go there I'm going to Kes-game, and so in the locked circle while I have a couple, and then I return to the old freeroll again;)

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just be patience, u cant make your bankroll at 10000 in 1 day, just set a winning or losing limit then STOP when u reach

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you lose because you dont study the other players and how to play with your stack and position , sometimes the bad beat makes you lose too but If you study you will win a lot. Because that its necessery use a bankroll

Antulio francis

Antulio francis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have any childhood friends that you play poker with?

SSTREMPL

SSTREMPL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest problem with unexperienced players is that they dont know when to stop. They get addicted to playing when they start and thats worst thing that can happen. Just stay calm and dont let anything confuse you when playing.
I agree

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the biggest problems for beginning players not having a bankroll control, they enter all the games without having bankroll for this, the consequence of this act is total bankruptcy.

SSTREMPL

SSTREMPL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the biggest problems for beginning players not having a bankroll control, they enter all the games without having bankroll for this, the consequence of this act is total bankruptcy.
the bigger problem is that such players play a large number of hands, and this at a distance very much hits the bankroll

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of the will of God and my sheep luck!