Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pop pap

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
russians are like gamble , this is a really big country so thats why they have lot of crazy players, lot of times just call all in , and i dont like it .

D

davil229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I realized that all slovenias play as maniacs. And not only we are Russians

M

marcopolo888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are playing because they no pity to lose money;) But seriously, I rarely meet a Russian who play very aggressively.
Ps. im Russian

H

hammersc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russians actually sometimes gives EPNA go against them are crazy and curisos is that they have so much faith in his letters that win, go with a Russian is throwing a coin is sometimes better to think you're already lost, because Russians enjoy good luck in any case the question would be , besides many Russians in poker stars ,

and1tiger

and1tiger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As the tittle says... why this kind of players play like real sick maniacs? the poker world is not the same since black friday...

I think why are Russian, you may say only Russian. I'm Russian. I play poker for 7 years. I think the discussion we would be able to understand the specifics of the game Russian people...

B

Brancoo0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
THE russians are also with so many '..

bred777

bred777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can tell too most about Romanians and germany,because to them always under the river candies drop out ahah.It is much easier to condemn others than to look for and correct the errors.

B

Bazslazs93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They dont have an idea how can play poker.They just play a really aggressive lottery game. only RNG . they think, micro limit, micro chance .

D

devilbliss

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians deal with-40 degrees Celsius temperatures. Poker is just like vodka, the greater the dose, the better it feels.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
+1

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png