why r people so rude?

A

AJRiale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People who talk trash online are probably lil kids who want to act tought ONLINE. I would just ignore them and play ur game

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry, but if someone calls my AA raise with 8 2 off suit and hits trip 2s then I am not gonna sit there and say "well played". Sorry I am just not going to do it.

I am sure as hell not going to be nice to him. Especially when he types "HA HA" in the chat box. The goon is going to get the sharp end of my cyber tongue...

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey hey.... that's my favorite play.. to call an all in with 8 2 off and beat the odds for the win. Actually if you hang 8 chicken bones from your left ear, and tie a goat's testicle to you right big toe, you are actually ahead in the hand. So don't be suprised when you loose with those pocket rockets ; )

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey hey.... that's my favorite play.. to call an all in with 8 2 off and beat the odds for the win. Actually if you hang 8 chicken bones from your left ear, and tie a goat's testicle to you right big toe, you are actually ahead in the hand. So don't be suprised when you loose with those pocket rockets ; )

Please please please can you provide me with a picture of yourself in the said garb...

I will give up every AA hand I ever get just to see it...

:D :D

R

rylflush99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alot of the people that are in the freerolls are rude and ignorant i usually just ignore them and not let them get to you

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
y r people so rude? Because. Get lost. Yo mama.

C

cortney88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just come to the conclusion that some people are just poor loosers, but sooner or later talking trash is not going to get them anywhere. What goes around comes around, so their time will come eventually.

P

prep-girl_34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people do that to gain attention. Just ignore them.

P

prep-girl_34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On fulltilt your allow to mute peoples comments so anytime a person mouths off just mute them.

shellyd1984

shellyd1984

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rude

im playing in the full tilt freeroll right now and a fellow player....cmadison26 feels the need to tell me i dont know how to play and i didnt reply, and then when i got beat by a fullhouse with my flush, he laughed and said it was karma... karma for what???????????? if you dont like how someone plays what does it matter, why be rude???? does it make you feellike a bigger person to be rude? do u feel that bad about yourself that you need to put others down to make yourself feel better???? GROW UP[/some people are very rude you beat them and they call you names but they are the ones that called but you are bad coz you beat them out