jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play for fun, to get out of the daily stress and to increase my bankroll, in addition to making good friends here on Cardschat
Cheers:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it is little of all three.

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It should be obvious everyone plays because they have nothing better to do or else they would be doing it.

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
The truth is I play for many reasons, but the main one is because I like it, it fascinates me and I feel satisfied every time I play a tournament, it doesn't matter if I lose, just playing fills me with joy, of course if I win that euphoria increases. There are many reasons why I love to play poker. I already see it as part of my daily life.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! Poker is a part of my Life. Hence, the all and once: and work, and hobby, development, and etc... Nothing more, and nothing less!

S

snnipercwb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
If taken seriously it can be a job

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A lot of people like it and many consider poker to be a sport. Make sure you don't treat poker as entertainment because you can lose a lot of money on the game. Most people play poker for fun, but some people make significant money from it. Of course, there are few such people. Not everyone can make a lot of money playing poker. However, the desire to win more is definitely a reason to improve your poker skills. Poker is one of the few games of chance where you can really win.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker doesn't make me a lot of money, but poker gives me a lot of fun. I play because it's fun and cool, great entertainment.

Ivana1996

Ivana1996

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HR
Chips
I play because I like to play poker, earning is not important to me.
But if you become skilled in poker and perfect your skill, you can make good money and even live from playing poker.