Why play?

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
How cool, leisure with friends, spending time, de-stressing from the work day and also good to earn some money. good fun for you!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
none.......I just like a lot to play poker .....why dont you have this option to ?!.....

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hobby that has the potential (lol) to make some $s. Win win. But I mostly play to enjoy the game.

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
I think it's simple: I just really like poker)
Players who only consider poker as a way to make money can quickly get frustrated)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a mild addiction and i understand it.
It helps me to clearly regulate my finances to possible deposits and regular freerolls.
I can’t know for sure, so I just believe and follow the goal to enter a stable profitable game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
probably financial dependence is why so many people play because of this, units:sneaky:

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Poker fans,

The game of poker is great fun. It is also very challenging since it involves reading people and some mathematics. One of the main reasons that I play is to develop my skill so that I have the option of going pro in my retirement years. If it turns out that I do well and land a huge tournament before that, then so be it. I like playing games and keeping my options open.

Right now, my weakness is discipline and bankroll management. So, I am presently working on that part of my game.

I do not think there is an addiction on my part, but the more you play the greater your chances of falling prey to it. I simply avoid investing my own money into the game. I either put my winnings from live games or play freerolls. It is a long hard road but I am willing to travel it!

See you at the tables. :cool:

srapsak

srapsak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is like powerlifting for the brain, i have grown too lazy to go to the jym and i get my exercise from playing poker;
besides, when i win - it pays my bills: internet, etc.

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hello Poker fans,

The poker game is a lot of fun. It's also very challenging, as it involves reading people and a bit of math. One of the main reasons I play is to develop my skill so that I have the option to become a professional during my retirement years. If I do well and get a big tournament before that, so be it. I like to play and keep my options open.

Right now, my weak point is banking discipline and management. So I'm currently working on that part of my game.

I don't think there's an addiction on my part, but the more you play, the greater your chances of being a victim of it. I simply avoid investing my own money in the game. I post my earnings from live games or play freerolls. It's a long and difficult path, but I'm willing to take it!

I see you at the tables. :cool:
Very good! thank you for the comments.

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Luiz_Rocha_Jr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I personally have played a lot of freeroll tournaments and there are a few real money tables and small buy-in tournaments. In that sought to study to develop the game. I have obtained excellent results, combining leisure and time and financial return. Hope to see you at the tables!

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
waste of time that's why I'm playing in the freerolls tournaments

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for money, the idea that with little money you can achieve a lot is good and when you see that it can be achieved with effort and dedication it is an incentive, I really like poker I am passionate about it, I can understand that people play it for fun but it is not My case

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Financial return, waste of time or addiction?
For me, poker is primarily entertainment. I just love this game and that's the main reason why I play. Of course, money is also important to me, but my main motivation is the enjoyment of the game.