dangtnh

dangtnh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Poker involves concepts of probability and mathematics, especially in areas such as calculating odds, pot odds, and expected value. Playing poker can enhance one's mathematical and analytical skills.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It might be Just a form of pastime. It also makes your brain to work, you can learn the skill of oroper strategy. A lot of advantages apart from Just making additional money.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is good because it enhances ur brain or at least for me.. of course ned to be controlled and could be adicted and u could lose money

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Playing is a basic need of human being. It delivers the som much needed endorphines and other chemikals for the brain.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first of all from passion and some extra money are always wellcome

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It is a very stimulating game that demands strategy and perception of opponents' patterns with the added bonus of being able to make a profit

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Playing poker offers a myriad of cognitive, strategic, and social benefits. It hones critical thinking, mathematical skills, and emotional intelligence. The strategic nature of the game fosters adaptability and decision-making under uncertainty. Moreover, poker cultivates patience, discipline, and resilience through wins and losses. Socially, it builds camaraderie, offering a platform for interaction and strategic engagement. Whether for leisure or professionally, poker is a versatile pursuit that combines skill, psychology, and the thrill of unpredictability, making it a rewarding and intellectually stimulating endeavor.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker is good to play, you can spend your time taking a break from life and entering the poker world is also suitable for people who have a lot of time but a small salary to play poker as a hobby and earn some money and poker teaches you a lot

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker develops intelligence and intuition.
I agree - short and to the point. Personally, I don’t know another game that would develop both of these qualities so much.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what is good about playing poker really?

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
helps your mind develop and has a chance of becoming financially well off

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its very good because you train yourself. You train patience, discipline, self observation and commitment. Its very good, a real test for your nerves.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, because it teaches you to be patient, deal with feelings, which has helped me a lot in daily life. And obviously to think before acting, I think that personally it is a great game, the only thing missing financially is still not helping me but hopefully I will soon be able to stabilize myself to continue playing what I am so passionate about.

M

me_035

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I mean first thing is making money if you are good at the game. Moreover you learn patience and composure which can be beneficial in so many aspects in real life.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Is really fun and you can make money playing it. I'm happy that poker came to my life.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Because poker Develops Your Patience, Poker Develops Your Discipline, Poker Teaches You To Focus On The Long Term and of corse the fun and extra cash of game ;).

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This develops communication skills, empathy, psychology and mathematical abilities.

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well, poker is really fun in terms of strategy and reading your opponents' minds. It also teaches you about probability and variance.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Playing poker can be beneficial for various reasons. It enhances strategic thinking, decision-making, and emotional control. Additionally, it fosters social skills and provides an enjoyable way to challenge and improve one's cognitive abilities.

G

gzchbbf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good play poker for relax.
That's like a hobby and you can earn money for playing.
When you have nothing to do or in your free time you can play poker, which is a very good game.

broncho

broncho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
Playing poker can be a great experience for a few reasons. First off, it's a social activity, so it's a chance to hang out with friends or make new ones. You get to share some laughs, maybe a few good-natured bluffs, and enjoy each other's company.
On a personal level, poker challenges your brain. It's not just about luck; you've got to think strategically, weigh your options, and make smart decisions. It's like a workout for your brain, keeping you sharp and on your toes.
Another thing is that poker teaches you how to handle ups and downs. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose – it's part of the game. Learning to deal with both success and setbacks can be pretty useful in real life too.
Plus, there's a bit of math involved, so you might find yourself getting better at probabilities and quick calculations without even realizing it. It's like sneaky brain training!
Lastly, it's just plain fun. Whether you're playing for pennies or a bit more, the excitement of the game and the camaraderie with fellow players can make for a really enjoyable time. Just remember to play responsibly and keep it lighthearted!

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is good because it develops very important skills such as empathy, understanding your opponent's actions and mathematical calculations

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You have fun making money in addition to competing and learning new strategies all the time, I think that's a good answer.