Why do you play poker? What led you to this?

klemenczd91

klemenczd91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Why do you play poker? What is it that generates you? Satisfaction ? Motivation ?
I just love playing poker. I want to improve so that I can get to a big competition one day.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 20 years, but recreationally, but I always try to study, visit forums, to improve my game. I like this game because it is fascinating is it brings me a lot of satisfaction.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Started playing it for fun and (live) community, now playing casually as my schedule allows it

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They introduced a freeroll in poker, and I play because in one day you can become rich if you're extremely lucky.

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker causes a lot of emotions, that's why we love it

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Poker offers a unique combination of excitement and unpredictability, it's a game that combines skill and strategy, which greatly appeals to me. The challenge of outwitting opponents and making calculated decisions is super intellectually stimulating and satisfying for me.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I started playing in my early 20s with a bunch of friends. Was a great way to spend a night every week, relax and unwind.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned to play when I was a teenager, and I enjoyed a lot, now it's been a year that I played again and still feel the same satisfaction, but I can't deny that one of my motivation is that I'm low of money :( haha