Why do you play poker? What led you to this?

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I currently live in Brazilian territory, here social inequality and the tax burden crush the people and dreams are constantly interrupted, the people are marginalized, discriminated against and we are experiencing a war of political powers to which the people still do not realize that this is a delay.

So I tried to work hard to make dreams come true, but with 44 years of life, I achieved absolutely nothing. Poker is the light on my financial road, and CardsChat is the engine that is taking me to a different level, I am proud to represent my country in some tournaments, but I am not proud of the conditions of most people in my country.

If I'm chosen to be an example, a whole new category of players will join poker, I'm a poker ambassador without pocket money, a king without a palace and a dreamer without results.

I believe a greater force is moving me, I think it's The Matrix, I hope I'm right.

My biggest motive is to change my life and encourage those chosen by the Matrix to change their lives through the game of poker. I aspire to be the world champion of online poker.

Sometimes I feel a supernatural force breaking my game and I know that same force will guide me to the biggest prize. Faith.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
of course, the goal is money, I would like to make a living playing poker, but now it is not possible, especially now in our country there are many problems- war ((((many lost their jobs... now it is difficult to live (((

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atualmente moro em território brasileiro, onde a desigualdade social e a carga tributária avassalam o povo e os sonhos são constantemente interrompidos. O povo é marginalizado, discriminado, e estamos vivendo uma guerra de poderes políticos em que o povo ainda não percebeu que isso é um atraso.

Então tentei trabalhar muito para realizar sonhos, mas depois de 44 anos de vida, não consegui absolutamente nada. O poker é a luz no meu caminho financeiro e o CardsChat é o motor que está me levando a um nível diferente. Tenho orgulho de representar meu país em alguns torneios, mas não tenho orgulho das condições da maioria das pessoas no meu país.

Se eu for escolhido para ser um exemplo, toda uma nova categoria de jogadores se juntará ao pôquer. Sou um embaixador do pôquer sem mesada, um rei sem palácio e um sonhador sem resultados.

Acredito que uma força maior está me movendo, acho que é a Matrix, espero estar certo.

Meu maior motivo é mudar minha vida e encorajar os escolhidos pela Matrix a mudarem suas vidas através do jogo de pôquer. Eu aspiro ser o campeão mundial no poker online.

Às vezes sinto uma força sobrenatural quebrando meu jogo e sei que essa mesma força vai me guiar para o maior prêmio. Fé.
I also live in brazil, in Belo Horizonte, and my dream is also to become a professional poker player. I'm studying a lot, mainly here on the site, but I know there's a lot to learn, I'm sure that one day I'll get there. I've been playing poker for about 3 years now 12-16 hours a day. A friendly hug.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why do you play poker? What is it that generates you? Satisfaction ? Motivation ?
I play poker as a hobby, I currently have a job, but I'm at home all the time on call, I only go to work when I'm called, so in the meantime I play poker and some household chores, but I only play freeroll tournaments, in case I need to quit tournament, no problem, I didn't invest anything.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
motivates the large amount of winnings that you can win because it is an interesting game and gives you a lot of opportunities to make money and become a famous player in the world

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I got to know poker in 2015 in the mentalist series, I was curious I searched the internet I found pokerstar and then cardschat, here I am learning to play this wonderful game with the supers guys and girls that are part of Cardschat.... thanks CC

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think like most I came to poker for fun

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is just a hobby. And with a little extra money. It's nice to play, but it's doubly nice to win

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And for me poker is earning, and then hobbies.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker very much and what led me to play was my friends from the city who influenced me to learn and study a lot to be a winner.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I started playing poker in 2015 with friends, mostly on weekends, and that's when I was completely captivated, obviously I want to win money.
Of course I work, poker fades into the background.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This question is the same as the question why do you eat or drink daily😆

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's an interesting topic and it's always fun to see how other members reply to it... in my case, I see poker more as a hobby and I play it mostly for fun but of course I don't mind making some money from playing it and that's why I try to study a lot about the game to improve my chances of winning... also, about motivation/ satisfaction... I guess some people just like different things: some put their time and money into games(a loooot of money especially for mobile games), some into other different activities that also consume a lot of time and/ or money, so I don't see any problem with people picking poker(or other gamble activities) to put their time/ money into- just make sure to have a decent bankroll management and enjoy the experience- GLGL!

michelmorejon

michelmorejon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I play poker for the satisfaction of the mental confrontation that occurs. My motivation is to play better every day. I don't care so much about the result if I see that I played well.

NiallPlays

NiallPlays

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was introduced to poker via friends, we would spend many weekends having a drink and playing into the early hours of the morning but I moved house so I could no longer play cards with my friends and that’s when I started playing online which I have to say is a very different environment to play in

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What led me to poker, bad judgement, just like all the best things in my life.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because I really like poker, but I like to play live.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For fun , entertainment , and win some $$$ in the process . The bad beats ruin the fun , without any doub . Also playing withouty winningmis not fun , many losses might make you leave the poker room for good , sth that I have in my mind , regarding Bwin .... i simply cannot win there , not even 1$$ (lol????)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live poker with friends or family I play because I have fun. Online poker I play mostly because of the money, but of course it's always a nice feeling when I finished in 1st place in a tournament.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I play poker because I know that with little investment I can win great prizes and that was one of the reasons, besides that it is a game that depends more on your skill than on luck.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is entertainment in my spare time plus the opportunity to earn money.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm playing because I love this game. I don't have the excitement to spend money playing this game either. If I win a freeroll, I play more expensive games. I'll be satisfied if I win at least $200 by New Year