Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you play poker for fun or as a profession? How much time do you dedicate to it? Tell me
For me, poker is not a profession. And probably I will never become a professional. But this great game always brings me joy and satisfaction, and that's more than enough to keep playing :)

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I want my dream to come true) Poker can make my dream come true $;)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Why do I play poker? it's interesting because you can't know at what moment the beautiful, big, wonderful win will come, poker is full of pleasant secrets

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because it's a fun, relaxing game.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Why do I play poker? it's interesting because you never know when the beautiful, big, wonderful win will come, poker is full of pleasant secrets

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is at the same time ... a hobby, money, freedom.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like this excitement,and thinking how to play in the given moment.I just like the no limit holdem,and a little bit the spin and go. I don't interesting to the more type of poker. I like the no limit holdem's logic.Plus I play,because I'd like to win 300-400$,that I'm able to be betting for football.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
this game fascinates me a lot and prevents me from all sorts of problems))))

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you play poker for fun or as a profession? How much time do you dedicate to it? Tell me
Poker is one of the ways for me to make money. But I play mostly freerolls. I don't invest real money (I don't do rebuys and add-ons as a matter of principle). But it is easier for me to play those tournaments where rebuys and add-ons are not provided. There I feel a moral advantage over the others and do not feel the discomfort when, for example, fish makes 10 rebuys in a freeroll and after each rebuy goes all-in with conditional "73". :geek::ninja:

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to make money, usually I play on the weekends.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a hobby for me but serious hobby! It doesn't hurt that your hobby can make you some money as well. I play everyday and often study and read to improve my game. I'll never be a pro as that life would be stressful and maybe even take the fun out of it for me (and would never be good enough as I am old and cannot think or do the math fast enough for online poker).

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's fun always was for mere joy never for making money out of it if i make a little good but is more like a hobby i maintain for years!

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because I love the sport and because I'm becoming a professional, and I'm doing my best to reach my goals.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play poker because I love playing games with other people.

I love competition, probably because I was an athlete for 15 years.

Rivalry, competition, I love it.

Poker is a great game, but you have to be a mature, financially and morally sound person. Otherwise you can lose your life.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is entertainment. I play because it's interesting, fun and cool. Poker brings me pleasure and distracts me from everyday tasks.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Right now I play recreationally, I have another job. But I do think that it is something that I would like to dedicate myself to 100%. But it depends on many things for that. Like economic stability and a good bankroll.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is an incredibly popular game, I have many opportunities for self-development, and when you win, the feeling is unbeatable...

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
In the first place it is a hobby. I never play with big money. It's a passion for me, that's how I spend my free time. Of course, if you manage to win at least a couple of hundred euros a month, then for me this is already a great result.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker because I was just bored. And now poker has become my favorite hobby. I would like to make poker my profession, but I am afraid that I will not be able to be persistent enough to reach a professional level of play.

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I play poker because it is an exciting game that requires strategy, analysis and decision making.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing card games since I was a kid, literally since I was a kid. I played cards before I went to school :)
I started playing poker about 4-5 years ago and since then poker has become my favorite card game. I play for fun and positive emotions that I always get during the game.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I play beacause I enjoy it.If I win it is great,if I loose I learn more than if I win.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
because I enjoy it all, the math involved, the thrill, bluffing, winning, losing, I like it all

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker for fun, for now it's a hobby for me, but in the future I would like to become a professional and make a living playing poker. This sport gives me adrenaline, emotions, and sometimes money. I play poker because this game helps me develop thinking, willpower and knowledge of psychology. Poker helps me take my mind off problems if I have them. I don't spend a lot of time on this hobby, sometimes I play 3-4 hours a day, and sometimes I don't play for several weeks.